4x4 cache in ontario

Pxtyson

Does anyone know of any caches that i could use my atv for

or even some nice places to ride an atv.

I figure with the user base of this forum and the fact you guys and gals

are hiking almost everywhere you might know of some good spot

thanks

Bushwhacker (GC2B27 ). It is a 5/5 cache that doesn't get many visits. 16 km trail in and 16 km out. Great cache location. East of Peterborough.

Tequila

I do live in Milton, Ontario and have just started caching in the area, i am willing to travel for an atv cache

if the land is legal to operate the atv on. I find that caching is a very good way to learn of places that you

could never find in other ways.

Really anything near central ontario

Southeast of Bancroft, I highly recommend Whitefish GC50FE... it is ATV/snowmobile trails but my maps marked it as a road and I took my 4x4 F-150 down there in the summer... very nice. Further along the same trail with boat or ATV access only from what I'm told is Little Merrill GCXNVB. Happy cachin'!

I do live in Milton, Ontario and have just started caching in the area, i am willing to travel for an atv cache

if the land is legal to operate the atv on. I find that caching is a very good way to learn of places that you

could never find in other ways.

Really anything near central ontario

There are three right close by to you, which actually ARE ATV trails, starting with GCMYFR

Southeast of Bancroft, I highly recommend Whitefish GC50FE... it is ATV/snowmobile trails but my maps marked it as a road and I took my 4x4 F-150 down there in the summer... very nice. Further along the same trail with boat or ATV access only from what I'm told is Little Merrill GCXNVB. Happy cachin'!

Some nice ATVing in this suggested area, if you want to make a full day of ATV/Caching might I also suggest GC1CW4G, GC50FD, GCP173, FX1328G, GC1818, GC1QAKC, GC1PXPZ. Also there are 20+ ATV caches in the Quadeville area. Good place to start is in Denbigh (N45 08.61 - W77 15.83 / K0H 1L0) you can park at the Swiss Inn and ATV from there.

Pxtyson

I am in Guelph and ATV all the time but never yet for a cache, if you ever get a day trip planned for this let me know i would love to tag along !!

I was planning on doing a solo ATV run in the next week or two, there are more than 20 caches on ATV trails between Griffith and Quadeville -> GCWDZR to GCYEZE

If there is interest it could be done as an ATV-geomob?