[PREORDER] 2007 Idaho Micro Coin

Cachanova

Hello,

I'm not very well known on these forums but the Idaho people have gotten to know me over the last few months. I have been leading the Idaho Micro Coin Project. It is the first Official Idaho Coin to be trackable. Everyone that has seen the design loves it and I hope you all love it as well.

The coin is a 1" coin with an Antique Silver finish. There will be 1000 coins made and more than half are already sold. This coin will also have a custom icon, custom code prefix, custon name, and custom activation code. Below you will find a link to the order page. The cost of these coins is $5.80 for all US residents and $6.30 for International orders including Canada. Once most of the coins are sold we will close the order site and then all orders will be by email.

My hope is to sell out in a week. If we achieve that goal then we will have the coins around new years and have them in the mail 2 to 3 days later.

Feel free to leave feedback about the coin design.

http://www.ruralnetwork.net/~wall/igo.html

Please if you have any questions email me at cachanova@ruralnetwork.net

Thanks

Cachanova

I've spent a lot of time in both Twin Lakes and Coeur D'Alene so I'll likely be looking for a trade for this one.

Thanks for the background information. It's always concerning when a new person to the boards sells a coin. Nice to know this one was backed so nobody has questions.

I've spent a lot of time in both Twin Lakes and Coeur D'Alene so I'll likely be looking for a trade for this one.

Thanks for the background information. It's always concerning when a new person to the boards sells a coin. Nice to know this one was backed so nobody has questions.

All of Idaho's past coins have been designed and produced through our group forum with a volunteer to manage the project. This time around cachanova volunteered to head the project

You may not recognize cachanova's name, but rest assured he's acting on all of IGO's behalf and with our full support on this project.

Kealia, look me up for a trade once they arrive. :)

Thanks for the post. I've purchased the Garmin 60csx for my wife for Christmas. She's been wanting to do this for a long time and until this month, I never really understood her fascination with geocaching and now I do. I bought one coin for each person in our family(5). I look forward to many happy returns to this site and my mind is buzzing about a special treasure to leave behind.

Edited by IDSkinner