Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Cachanova

[PREORDER] 2007 Idaho Micro Coin

Hello,

I'm not very well known on these forums but the Idaho people have gotten to know me over the last few months. I have been leading the Idaho Micro Coin Project. It is the first Official Idaho Coin to be trackable. Everyone that has seen the design loves it and I hope you all love it as well.

The coin is a 1" coin with an Antique Silver finish. There will be 1000 coins made and more than half are already sold. This coin will also have a custom icon, custom code prefix, custon name, and custom activation code. Below you will find a link to the order page. The cost of these coins is $5.80 for all US residents and $6.30 for International orders including Canada. Once most of the coins are sold we will close the order site and then all orders will be by email.

My hope is to sell out in a week. If we achieve that goal then we will have the coins around new years and have them in the mail 2 to 3 days later.

Feel free to leave feedback about the coin design.

http://www.ruralnetwork.net/~wall/igo.html

Please if you have any questions email me at cachanova@ruralnetwork.net

Thanks

Cachanova

A big thanks to Cachanova for heading up this project for us. This is one sweet coin and it couldn't have happened without you.

A big thanks to Cachanova for heading up this project for us. This is one sweet coin and it couldn't have happened without you.

A big ditto to that! Well done!

This is the Icon that the coin will have. Credit for this goes to BadAndy. Thanks for everything.

igo32.gif

Actually, idahoflyer designed the IGO logo years ago, I just made it into an icon. I'll be proud to see it on my trackables page :)

I've spent a lot of time in both Twin Lakes and Coeur D'Alene so I'll likely be looking for a trade for this one.

Thanks for the background information. It's always concerning when a new person to the boards sells a coin. Nice to know this one was backed so nobody has questions.

I have an International Cache in Moscow Idaho, nice to have a wee geocoin from there too. :rolleyes::)

I've spent a lot of time in both Twin Lakes and Coeur D'Alene so I'll likely be looking for a trade for this one.

Thanks for the background information. It's always concerning when a new person to the boards sells a coin. Nice to know this one was backed so nobody has questions.

All of Idaho's past coins have been designed and produced through our group forum with a volunteer to manage the project. This time around cachanova volunteered to head the project

You may not recognize cachanova's name, but rest assured he's acting on all of IGO's behalf and with our full support on this project.

Kealia, look me up for a trade once they arrive. :)

Thanks for the post. I've purchased the Garmin 60csx for my wife for Christmas. She's been wanting to do this for a long time and until this month, I never really understood her fascination with geocaching and now I do. I bought one coin for each person in our family(5). I look forward to many happy returns to this site and my mind is buzzing about a special treasure to leave behind.

Edited by IDSkinner

Went to school in Moscow - U of I - in the 60's. Loved it there. Looking forward to getting one of these cute little geocoins. Thanks

We're coming down to the wire so get your orders placed, especially if you're a buyer for a coin club.

We're coming down to the wire so get your orders placed, especially if you're a buyer for a coin club.

So ORDER

Thanks

Cachanova

Very nice design.

Thanks. Lots of hard work and a good deal of peoples opinions and I think we made a hell of a coin. I'm hoping to get some more sales before we close it.

Thanks

Cachanova

Less than 275 left. Get your order in soon or miss your only chance of ever owning one of the first ever Trackable Idaho Geocoins.

Thanks to everyone who has already ordered.

Thanks

Cachanova

Neat clean design and it even as a Elk on it <_<

I got a couple

Ya I thought the elk would be cool. Guess I should have posted a pic.

fulls.jpg

About 100 coins left for sale. This will all be over by Wednesday. Hope everyone that wants one gots one.

Cachanova

Still have about 50 left so hurry up and order. This is it people. Tonight its all going to be over.

I'd like to thank all of those who have ordered. I apreciate it and so does all the geocachers from Idaho.

Thanks

Cachanova

Couple more hours and I'm taking down the link to order. Get them if you want them cause you won't be able to get any after.

Cachanova