The Nevada Thread

Jeepstr

John who?

:D You guys are too funny! You wouldn't believe how much John misses Fallon and Reno. He's hating life as a ship's company sailor right now. I actually think you all spoiled him up there...good caches, beautiful scenery, great friends, an "easy" job, weekends free to go geocaching, no honey do lists. Now he's in San Diego and other than some terrific people and great friends he's back to reality!

John says Hello! We'll be back to visit and maybe even place some caches for you....I hear the approver is a push-over ;) Have Fun! JnJ

Edited by jahoadi and john

Hello Nevada cachers

I just wandered in here... I'm really a long way from home being here...

77023-thumbnail.jpg

But as I'm here I just thought I'd ask whether anyone knows anything of the cacher called TJBrig?

It's the usual sad tale of a rather nice geocoin being picked up and then... nothing. :unsure: It was doing so well, it's supposed to be going to Denver, nearly got there once then, as happens, it went way off track.

MrsB's Cornish geocoin.

Just wondering... like... if anyone lives downtown from TJBrig, they could just go knock on his door and say "Hey, what about that rather cool Cornish geocoin you found last year? Care to let me take it off your hands?"

(OK, I know... it's a long shot :P )

Still... nice to say Hi to you all :)

MrsB

Hello Nevada cachers

I just wandered in here... I'm really a long way from home being here...

77023-thumbnail.jpg

But as I'm here I just thought I'd ask whether anyone knows anything of the cacher called TJBrig?

It's the usual sad tale of a rather nice geocoin being picked up and then... nothing. :blink: It was doing so well, it's supposed to be going to Denver, nearly got there once then, as happens, it went way off track.

MrsB's Cornish geocoin.

Just wondering... like... if anyone lives downtown from TJBrig, they could just go knock on his door and say "Hey, what about that rather cool Cornish geocoin you found last year? Care to let me take it off your hands?"

(OK, I know... it's a long shot :D )

Still... nice to say Hi to you all :D

MrsB

Hi Mrs. B

You might try appealing to the folks at Nevada geocaching.

http://www.nevadageocaching.com/

good luck,

faith

John who?

:) You guys are too funny! You wouldn't believe how much John misses Fallon and Reno. He's hating life as a ship's company sailor right now. I actually think you all spoiled him up there...good caches, beautiful scenery, great friends, an "easy" job, weekends free to go geocaching, no honey do lists. Now he's in San Diego and other than some terrific people and great friends he's back to reality!

John says Hello! We'll be back to visit and maybe even place some caches for you....I hear the approver is a push-over :D Have Fun! JnJ

We do miss both of you!!!