Views on geocoins.net

swhite7000

I am looking for a cheap geocoin option for multiple cache giveaways and have found that stores such as oakcoins would not really be cost effective if I was going to keep on giving them away. Also I would like coins that could fit in micros. I have found geocoins.net and thay do a really cheap option of 10 wooden and personalised geocoins for $6.50. Are they a good company have any of you had past experiences with them i.e ordered from them etc.??? I would be grateful for your comments

I am looking for a cheap geocoin option for multiple cache giveaways and have found that stores such as oakcoins would not really be cost effective if I was going to keep on giving them away. Also I would like coins that could fit in micros. I have found geocoins.net and thay do a really cheap option of 10 wooden and personalised geocoins for $6.50. Are they a good company have any of you had past experiences with them i.e ordered from them etc.??? I would be grateful for your comments

I'm a little partial, but I like geocoins.net :(

You may want to inquire about setup fees. We don't charge any setup fees for our stock designs. I can't speak for the other folks as I have never ordered anything from them.

Private message me for additional info as I don't want to turn this thread into a commercial announcement.

So basically geocoins.net charge no setup fees but can they ship to U.K and if so how much does it cost?

I don't know how much info we can give here without breaking the rules, so I'll keep it brief.

POS - The snowflakes are not coins but ornaments (we're branching out a bit).

swhite7000 - International shipping is $6.00.

All - Our coins are not "coins" by the standard term. Our main business is wooden tokens. The metal "coins" are anodized aluminum discs. They are not stamped metal like a "standard" coin.

And we do charge setup fees for first time custom designs.

FSM - I apologize ahead of time if any of that info is against the rules, please remove whatever you feel is in violation. I was only attempting to answer specific questions that have been brought up.

I have ordered from them ... and they are nothing but proffessional! I LOVE my metal tokens... they worked with me on the design ( seeing as how I used a full color design I did for an album cover). I am 100% satisfied and have absolutely NO problem referring them to anyone!!!!!!!