Norwegian Geocoin 2007

Qurius

Norwegian07Front.jpg

Norwegian07Back.jpg

We still have some coins left for sale, go to www.geodepot.no choose currency € and pay with paypal during check out. the price is €12,50 including shipping.

Total produced is 300 pc, in Norway we have sold 250 so far.

Questions ? just send me an email to: ordre (at) geodepot.no or make a paypal transaction to the same account.

Morten

Edited by Qurius

The Euro sure is strong these days! €12.50 = about $16.50 US.

Ouch :(

That's what 30 years of trade deficits, deficit spending, and consumer debt will get you. It's going to be a hard pill to swallow to fix it. Both parties are to blame on this one.

By the time I have the vacation time to go to Europe I'm going to have to hope that some kind geocachers will host my wife and I during our travels just so we can afford the trip.

On topic.

I'll check with ICE on this coin and see if it's one we want to do. I missed it the first time around.

This is one handsome coin. Our cache hounds, Wigo and Greta, are Norwegian Elkhounds. These coins will be treasured. When we checked out, the PayPal form showed 0 for the total. We doubled the 12.50 Euro you posted here and put in 25.00 Euro. After thinking about it, we decided we should have entered more so that we covered shipping, too. Please send us a PayPal invoice for the difference, and we will process it. Sorry for any trouble we caused you.

Created an account, but it wouldn't allow me to complete my order through paypal. Something continued to time out. Please also send me a paypal invoice for one coin shipping to USA. Thanks.

I had the same problem after creating an account on the website (got through it without my Norske Ordbok :( ), selecting the number of coins I wanted, and trying to check out. After several "time outs," I just logged onto my PayPal account and sent 12.50 Euros x number of coins directly to ordre (at) geodepot.no.

Very nicely done by drawing on Norwegian anthropology! Are the coins being made out of pewter like so much other great Norwegian handiwork?

Edited by Ladybug Kids

Got an e-mail confirming my order last night. The coins are in transit to Qurius at this time via UPS. He'll turn them around as soon as he receives them.

Those two semesters of Norwegian I studied twenty years ago are coming in handy!

Hello to all International orders

I have today packed and mailed the orders from Norway.

Due to lack of sticker with activation code on all the coins, i have to e mail you the codes when i prepare your shippment. By doing this you can activate your coin before you get it in hand, and of course i get control of who owns each coin.

To avoid customs matters i will send you the coins in a xmas letter way asking you to do me a favor with placing them in a nearby cache.

I have got orders from US, Canada, Australia and of course from europe, but none from sweden !!!

-----------------------------------

IMPORTANT:

THIS POST WILL BE ALTERED WHEN ALL COINS FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE SOLD

TO GET YOUR COIN NOW JUST PAYPAL €12,50 FOR one COIN TO ordre@geodepot.no

I still got some for sale

------------------------------------

Kind regards

Morten

I have got orders from US, Canada, Australia and of course from europe, but none from sweden !!!

Great! Can't wait to receive mine B) I really like this design.

I have sold several coins to various countiries but only one cat geocoin coin to Sweden. They are not so excited of geocoins. I hope to see swedish geocoin someday.

My dad may be swedish, but he doesnt speak it & his mother who would have understood the norwegian passed a few yrs ago. So I just did what he said too & directly paypal'ed it to him.

Got a english letter back that my coin would be going out yesterday (monday) so I figure he got it okay & understood my english, as bad as it is some days (too much net speak some days for me)

So now I wait to see a cool looking coin, I just might gift this one to my dad.

Got an e-mail confirming my order last night. The coins are in transit to Qurius at this time via UPS. He'll turn them around as soon as he receives them.

Those two semesters of Norwegian I studied twenty years ago are coming in handy!

-----------------------------------

------------------------------------

Kind regards

Morten

Norwegian Geocoin 2007 are sold out.

Traders are welcome to post at http://www.starte.no/index.php?name=PNphpB...wforum&f=10

English language alowed on all postings.

My two Norwegian coins arrived today here in Minnesota ... as close as you can get to Norway in the states . The coins are beautiful, I showed them to my mom (all Norwegian) and she just :ph34r: them and wanted to buy one from me. It was well worth the struggle at the Norwegian website. Great design and a real classic clean look.

Got mine yesterday. Mine was in the nickel finish, so a touch different than the posted picture, but it was a pleasant surprise, given there are less of those than the antique silver.

I see a few of my fellow Minnesotans got them, cool I'll have to see them at an event sometime.

BTW, also received word from my norwegian counterpart, Blazius, that he's sending me one of these coins to start off in the international cache exchange we did a year or so ago, so look for one to be circulating in Minnesota for a while.