Edit Titles

Jim W

That's strange, this is the first forum I've seen that will let you edit the text, but not the title :P

I accept your apology.

Didn't know I apologized for anything :(

Old running joke. Appropriate in this case. :(

Feel free to PM me and I can change your topic title. Any moderator for that particular forum can. Keystone and I can change any topic name in any forum.

That's strange, this is the first forum I've seen that will let you edit the text, but not the title :P

I accept your apology.

Feel free to PM me and I can change your topic title. Any moderator for that particular forum can. Keystone and I can change any topic name in any forum.

Sorry, I didn't know it was a "Old running joke" in that case I apologize :P

I accept your apology.

Sorry, I didn't know it was a "Old running joke" in that case I apologize :P

Neither did I and I still don't get it. Did I just accept your appology or appologize myself? It's confusing. :P

About a year ago, the forums were attacked by a BC cacher. He had a rant topic going that was semi-civil at first, sort of. He was wanting his money back. He kept railing on Jeremy in the topic demanding an apology. The one thing he posted over and over at the end of the topic was, "I accept your apology." Jeremy had never apologized, of course. We never knew exactly who it was, but the pattern and a couple of things said in the topic and in some pretty bizarre PMs to me and others gave way too many clues as to who it was. I was 99.9 percent sure I knew who it was, but with those guys up there back then you never knew.

The whole thing fell quiet up there and most of them get along for the most part. It is actually nice to see BC cachers out having fun for the most part.

All of this is off topic, but I wanted to give you an explanation. This might jog the memory banks RK.

:( If not, then I accept your apology. :(

Edited by mtn-man