MISSION: Secret Geocoin Santa

Fluttershy

I was told to put up a seeking list, but I don't have a seeking list. Coin that Im interested in are oddly shaped coins not just the tradtional square rectangle or circle but also stuff that i dont have on my trackables list in my profile.

also looking

A Mountain10Bike

A GCC Ammo Can

Any Personals from my Secrect Santa

Edited by TheCollector

:) Secret Santa Mission - Received

:P Preparations have begun

:rolleyes: Update: package is secured and sits in the sleigh waiting to start its' journey tomorrow, Thursday, December 14th.

:anicute: 1:53pm 12/14/06 the sounds of sleigh bells in the distance, package has departed. Santa is following the GPS signal and is on the way to finish The Mission.

Edited by summerandnana

Received mission..think my person as every coin ever made...but hopefully they still enjoy what I sent. Package will be mailed today.

That's funny, I had that thought in mind before recieving my Secret Santa Mission. I got lucky and this person does not have a large collection so I hope they enjoy what I have sent out today. If whoever is concerned as having me as thier person, I would gladly receive anything that was sent my way, as I have many a coin, and hard to (gift) , matters not what comes its the thought that counts :rolleyes: Cheers, Glenn

:):anicute:

Edited by glennk721

I am definately in - my only concern is that being so close to the North Pole, things are very busy here. While I am sure that Santa can give me some time to get to the Post Office today, tomorrow or Saturday (as soon as the mission is given). I am not so sure about the Border Guards.

Anyhow - I am in and will send the packages right away and hope for Christmas arrival.

As for sending coins - I plan on sending trackables that are unactivated. To be honest, I don't really care what I recieve. If I already have the coin I will just set it out as a traveller, if I do not have the coin I will add it to the "dogpile"

What fun! I waited and waited for my name, but it never came! I got suspicious and finally found it in my online spam filter file! So finally this morning I got it, and am giggling this morning and sneaking around (like, I've never met this person but have been watching his/her postings on this thread) trying to figure out what to send! Too much fun!

Mission received. Package goes out tomorrow.

For whomever may get/have me - I don't keep a traing list online anywhere, nor do I activate all my coins anymore.

That being said, I'll be happy with whatever I get. The fun is in the spirit of this - not the exact coins I get.

Mele Kelikimaka!

Great idea. We would love to participate. :) Can't guarantee that what we have others don't already have as we are fairly new to collecting but all in the spirit and good fun. We don't have a list up anywhere either and I've still got trackables I need to get activated - and that will happen one of these days - LOL. Sometimes real life intudes. Thanks for doing this. From one NY gal to another - you go girl! :rolleyes:

I don't have a trading list online, but some that I would love to see or have

Moun10bike (any version)

Groundspeak Lacky

Tiki (any)

MAGC

Suncatcher (either/both)

Geodiamond

LandSharks

and others I can't think of right now...

That said I will be happy with whatever comes this way.