MISSION: Secret Geocoin Santa

Fluttershy

I'm in..what a fun idea. I will only send trackable and would hope to get the same.... :(

All of the coins I own I have activated on my gc profile page so a quick glance before choosing which coins to send will make for a very happy surprise

Hi Jake's Goldilocks.

This Secret Geocoin Santa is for Un-Activated Geocoins. Please let me know if the ones you plan on sending are Un-Activated.

Thanks! :(

Thanks Osh! You're sweet to say that. I'm having a lot of fun with this!

Speaking of Fun... aside from a few that I have emailed,

Everyone right now should have their Mission!!!

Keep requesting Missions... It will be open for at least until Thursday Afternoon, (US-EST).

This gives people a chance to join that may have not, yet.

Please be serious about sending, too. I am crossing my fingers that everyone follows through so that

no one is left disappointed. I am sincere about sending me an email if you can't send your coins, so that

I have time to do something...

Thanks again! You're really making this special. Y-O-U. :(

I sent an email last night but haven't heard yet. Any idea what the turn-around might be on getting an address? I can wait. I'm not in a hurry to unleash a Volunteer and some other nicities.

--

Never mind. Looks like a reboot of my mail server held it up. Sorry for the checkup. It looks like the turn around is quite quick.

Thanks!

While I'm in here...

Is a Volunteer coin that has been activated by a reviewer considered "unactivated" or available for this or not? I would imagine that Moun10bikes would be allowed.

Edited by Bjorn74

I sent an email last night but haven't heard yet. Any idea what the turn-around might be on getting an address? I can wait. I'm not in a hurry to unleash a Volunteer and some other nicities.

Hi Ben,

I sent your email a little while ago. I am forwarding it a second time now. :(

Thanks for letting me know!

Allie

Hi Ben,

I sent your email a little while ago. I am forwarding it a second time now. :(

Thanks for letting me know!

Allie

Thanks. I found it in a server queue from a reboot.

Got the cancel just in time! so now have a packd pressie waiting for a participant!

My list is under JNPB

http://www.geocoincollection.com/cointrade...=228&type=1

Thanks

bob

Thanks for responding, Bob... I have been worried.

(Someone cancelled and gave me time to contact you, though... So I Certainly Appreciate that!)

I will have another Mission soon to you! Would you mind a US Exchange?

Allie