MISSION: Secret Geocoin Santa

Fluttershy

We did this for several years on a freebie/deal site I participated on. 99% of it was fantastic. However every year there was always at least 1 person who never sent their end of the deal. All participants pitched in as a group to make it up to that one person who never received anything though. So it all worked out in the end.

Whew,

I was able to catch up on almost all of them. I did have a cutting and pasting error, however.

If you see my emailing repeating itself on the end, please just know that's my error. I chose select all, and unfortunately, It doubled itself without my knowledge.

I had another slight cut and paste error, but the Lady Bug Kids caught that one right away.

THANK YOU!

I'll resume tomorrow! ZZZZZZZzzzz :surprise:

I'm in..what a fun idea. I will only send trackable and would hope to get the same.... :(

All of the coins I own I have activated on my gc profile page so a quick glance before choosing which coins to send will make for a very happy surprise. I'd like to minimize the chances of getting coins I already own.

I don't have a list of coins I own other than the ones I have activated. I would like to get unactivated coins which I do not have and I will send unactivated coins.

Edited by Jake's Goldilocks