Translation from German please

BWBlackett

Someone in Switzerland picked up my TB and left a message which I don't think Google can translate properly. Any help appreciated.

Der Löwe war nicht an der TB Marke ******, sondern ein Duftbäumli war daran festgemacht.???

Brian.

edited to remove TB no to insure no false logging Deceangi

Edited by Deceangi

To some, it appears to be quite acceptable to 'swap' items attached to T/B dog-tags. I had this comment on one of mine earlier this month :-

"the item on the tb is not he same as the item on the picture on this page. very strange."

Unfortunately, I still have no idea what my tag is now attached to :):blink:

I have just tried to look at BWblackets account to see if I could see the TB, but his account is showing up as Not validated, and there is no trackables or caches to his name! Weird?

Unfortunately my 2 user names are different. On GC we are under The Jones'

More info about the TB at http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...6c-963072ffc585 is someone can translate please.

Edited by BWBlackett

Someone in Switzerland picked up my TB and left a message which I don't think Google can translate properly. Any help appreciated.

Der Löwe war nicht an der TB Marke ******, sondern ein Duftbäumli war daran festgemacht.???

Brian.

edited to remove TB no to insure no false logging Deceangi

Using the now famous Dads Army quote....

" Don't tell them the TB number Pike!" :):blink:

Edited by currykev

Can someone please convert in to suitable German

"Can you tell me if you removed my son's Lion from the Travel Bug you placed in GCPT6Z Sandhöli? He is very attached to it and would like to see it travel the world. Travel Bugs are for moving on not for swapping. Any help appreciated."

or

"Can you help regarding a lost Travel Bug - was the Lion still attached to the TB tag when you placed it in the cache GCPT6Z Sandhöli? My son is very attached to it and would like to see it travel the world."

I would like to send one of these messages to he person who put the TB in the Cache - any suggestions on which one to try would help too.

Thanks

Brian

AKA The Jones'

:):):blink:

"Can you tell me if you removed my son's Lion from the Travel Bug you placed in GCPT6Z Sandhöli? He is very attached to it and would like to see it travel the world. Travel Bugs are for moving on not for swapping. Any help appreciated."

or

"Can you help regarding a lost Travel Bug - was the Lion still attached to the TB tag when you placed it in the cache GCPT6Z Sandhöli? My son is very attached to it and would like to see it travel the world."

I would like to send one of these messages to he person who put the TB in the Cache - any suggestions on which one to try would help too.

Thanks

Brian

AKA The Jones'

:):):blink:

Du hast einen Travel Bug von uns in den Geocache GCPT6Z hinein gelegt. Könntest Du mir bitte sagen, ob am Travel Bug noch der Löwen-Anhänger meines Söhnes befestigt war? Mein Sohn hängt sehr an diesem Anhänger und möchte das er die Welt bereist. Außerdem sind Travel Bugs zum Reisen bestimmt und nicht zum Tauschen. Vielen Dank für Deine Hilfe!

Here goes: :surprise:

1. Bitte gib mir Nachricht ob Du den "Löwen" vom TB, den Du in GCPT6Z Sandhöli gesetzt hast, genommen hast. Mein Sohn hängt sehr an diesem TB und möchte, dass der Löwe in der Welt reist. Travel Bugs sind zum Wandern, nicht zum Tausch.

2. Kannst Du bitte mit einem vermissten Travel Bug helfen. War der Löwe noch an der TB Marke, als Du ihn in GCPT6Z Sandhöli gesetzt hast? Mein Sohn hängt sehr an diesem TB und möchte, dass er in der Welt reist.

I would use the second version, as this should give a helpful response.

E-mail me through my profile if I can be of more help.

Good luck :huh: