Camo Cases

tamisat

An idea that I've seen and will probably copy is using a strip magnet. I 2-stage multi that I tried the owner took a 4" strip magnet and carved the stage 2 coords into it. The strip was black and was placed about 8' high on a black sign post. One of the coolest multi's that I've seen.

LCAS-271

Some multi stages can be diabolical. Pay heed to the difficulty level.

I've seen coordinates taped to the bottom of park benches. No container at all.

How about a hollowed out stick with the coordinate sheet rolled up inside. Then, the stick is placed upright inside a small bush that has a lot of shoots coming up out of the ground.

There are also fake rocks and other small containers.

How about a hollowed out bolt!

And one of the worst is Mr. Magneto! I've run across him 4 times aready!

http://store.greatplainsgeocachestore.com/...ct&id=14460

Check out this page to see what you might be facing!

http://store.greatplainsgeocachestore.com/...gory&root=1

Good luck, and happy geocaching!

My Caesar's Library cache had a stage where you would end up at the corner of the local library, about ten feet from a monument. Many people searched the monument pretty well without realizing that they merely had to look into the window to read the corrdinates which were placed inside. Interestingly, that stage lasted well over a year after the library moved to a new building.

Edited by sbell111

I can't imagine using a hollowed out bolt and hope I never come across one. I may be in the minority, but to my thinking, a hollowed out bolt is just wrong. So now I have to start jiggling all the bolts when I am on location :) .

Yup sometimes. Also try, acorns, golf balls, tennis balls, pine corns, squirrels (plastic of course), rain gauges,reflectors, fence posts...

My Caesar's Library cache had a stage where you would end up at the corner of the local library, about ten feet from a monument. Many people searched the monument pretty well without realizing that they merely had to look into the window to read the corrdinates which were placed inside. Interestingly, that stage lasted well over a year after the library moved to a new building.

I never did finished that cache before it was archived because of that one stage!!!

I never did finished that cache before it was archived because of that one stage!!!
sorry.

I can't imagine using a hollowed out bolt and hope I never come across one. I may be in the minority, but to my thinking, a hollowed out bolt is just wrong. So now I have to start jiggling all the bolts when I am on location :( .

I noticed that you're caching in my general vicinity, so I thought I'd give you a heads up. I know of at least two hollowed out bolts within 30 miles of my home coords. Just thought you might like to know....LOL.

I can't imagine using a hollowed out bolt and hope I never come across one. I may be in the minority, but to my thinking, a hollowed out bolt is just wrong. So now I have to start jiggling all the bolts when I am on location :( .

Lol they're not all that bad, just found this last week :wub:323445236_42014196e4.jpg323445234_90da7dd0d5.jpg