Moving to Mo. in Feb

Crzy Welder

Looking for clubs or members to answer general questions. about the Branson West Mo. area. I want to have a good working knowledge of how this is supposed to work before i bring my family out. I have Daughters that i have brought out with me hunting and they dont share my same interests of walking around the country side looking for something that they cant find. I ask about the Branson area since i will be retiring from the military in Feb and moving there shortly thereafter.

Looking for clubs or members to answer general questions. about the Branson West Mo. area. I want to have a good working knowledge of how this is supposed to work before i bring my family out. I have Daughters that i have brought out with me hunting and they dont share my same interests of walking around the country side looking for something that they cant find. I ask about the Branson area since i will be retiring from the military in Feb and moving there shortly thereafter.

Hi Crzy Welder,

You might try http://mogeo.ipbhost.com

They have a couple folks from Branson that visit there.

Although I live a couple hours away at the Lake of The Ozarks, I'd be more than happy to meet up with you for some caching when you come out.

Bill of B&T

Thanks for the reply i have been out for a few days. I would like that very much. Any advice whatsoever will be of great benefit to me i have yet to go out and try this all out. what make it even more difficult is that i will be learning a new GPS ar the same time. I would like to keep in touch with you all if you dont mind. Thanks for the help. Darrin

There is an Ozark Mountain Cache group not far from Branson West. OZARK MOUNTAIN I know they are a friendly group and would be happy to help.

The Branson West area has a lot of quality cache. Good Luck and have fun.

There is an Ozark Mountain Cache group not far from Branson West. OZARK MOUNTAIN I know they are a friendly group and would be happy to help.

The Branson West area has a lot of quality cache. Good Luck and have fun.

That might be because of all the trinket shops and tourist attractions in the area. Thanks for the reply fairly new to caching. Like post says will be moving to Reeds Spring in Feb. I plan on placing a cache nearby on my land to entice cachers to stop and visit and possible to get out with others for a cache extravaganza

As ajahawkfan said, the Ozark Mountain Geocachers is the geocaching group to join in Southwest Missouri. We aren't as organized as other geo-organizations are, but we do love geocaching as much as any other group, and do have some get-togethers every once in a while.

The city around here that has the most caches is Springfield, which is also the biggest city in Southwest MO.

I see you are moving to Reed Springs; I live in Nixa, which is just north of Reed Springs.

Drop me a note sometime if you have any questions about geocaching in Southwest MO. We have a lot of great caches, as well as friendly geocachers, in this neck of the woods.

Oh, and the weather here is ICY! Lots of tree limbs down, and several tens of thousands of people without power. I was without power for about 30 hours, but am finally back up.

I live in Kimberling City! I guess we'll be neighbors. Feel free to email me for any information, questions, etc.

ivylibra224@yahoo.com