Calling all Jeeps!

Jeepstr

http://img.geocaching.com/track/log/10ffff...d9197c76777.jpg

Is the old XJ....1999, 2.5 lift, Wrangler Unlimited wheels, KYB shocks, and just all around fun truck

got hit head-on and lost it the first part of May, and now have a 2001 XJ.... Green with black and tan interior.... slowly going though all the 'details' prior to lifting it..... is still on OK 'trail-mobile', but had the 1999 just about right for what we do....travel, camping, scouts, and caching.

2002 TJ (X-Series) -- still stock (for now)

Brought it with me from WI when I moved back to FL. My co-workers laugh to see me climb out of it in a skirt and heels! :laughing:

I'll have to post pictures after they're uploaded.

I work for a bank. You should see the looks I get trying to hike up a skirt and climb into mine (lifted on bigger tires)!

Heres mine:

98 TJ

4 in superlift

Sye

lockrite locker dana 30

auburn ECTED super 35

Superior Alloy d35 shafts

banks header

flowmaster 40

on board air

Hand throttle

air hog air filter

high lift extreme jack

Mile marker winch

winch kit

Mickey Thompsons 33 on metal black wagon wheels

Poison spyder trail corners

4in led lights

FUTURE UPGRADES

Poison spyder cage

Adjustable controll arms rear

Flat fendered

Who knows what else

ROCKERKNOCKER.jpg

*Jeep Wave*

No doors for the cache and dash... hehe

0708071553-1.jpg

Big Cheesy 7-slot Grin

LEDs-Front.jpg

Sometimes she likes it dirty ...

IMG_2444.jpg

MudRun004.jpg

MudRun001.jpg

Other times, not so much ...

IMG_2272.jpg

Oh, speaking of JeepFest ...

I invite all of you to come to New Castle, PA on August 25th for the 2007 Annual JeepFest presented by www.HRJA.org

More information can be found at http://www.jeepfest.net

Edited by mithuth
Jeeps? Those aren't real Jeeps. This is a real Jeep.

1947 Willys CJ2A. All original except for the seats and converted to 12V. Engine, the original flathead GoDevil, has never been apart and doesn't use a drop of oil.

47willys1.jpg

Now, that's a Jeep! I admit to being a wuss--I drive a red Cherokee, which I'm getting ready to trade in for a four-door Wrangler Ulimited (moving from Chicago to Southern California).

But when I was a kid, I used to drive a jeep exactly like yours all over the hunting preserve at Fort Knox, Kentucky. We'd occasionally stray onto the military reservation, and the MPs would take ten minutes admiring the Jeep before they ran us off.

Jeeps? Those aren't real Jeeps. This is a real Jeep.

1947 Willys CJ2A. All original except for the seats and converted to 12V. Engine, the original flathead GoDevil, has never been apart and doesn't use a drop of oil.

47willys1.jpg

Now, that's a Jeep! I admit to being a wuss--I drive a red Cherokee, which I'm getting ready to trade in for a four-door Wrangler Ulimited (moving from Chicago to Southern California).

But when I was a kid, I used to drive a jeep exactly like yours all over the hunting preserve at Fort Knox, Kentucky. We'd occasionally stray onto the military reservation, and the MPs would take ten minutes admiring the Jeep before they ran us off.

Keep the Cherokee!!!

Needed to see some more grand cherokee on here. Wasn't Geocache, but this was my oops. LOL From the front it looked like i could drive out, but i couldn't. I had about a 12 inch rock that stuck up between the tire and wheel well. Towards the back the ditch was about 28 inches deep, but it was wide enough that the body didn't hit anything. It just got high centered, the length of the jeep. I had it towed out, but he had a heck of a time.....LOL Anyways, you know it's a jeep because the only damage i had were some scratches on the very bottom of the bumpers.

914130939_l.jpg

914128491_l.jpg

Thanks. That one has been in a garage or shed every night since it was new except when we'd take it to CO deer hunting. We used it on the farm. Only rust is a small spot on the floorboard driver's side and around the drain hole on the passenger side. Nothing really bad. The metal on those things are thick. It's my retirement project to do a frame up restore on it. Now that I'm retired maybe someday I'll actually have time to start on that project. For now it's a run around town play thing. My 3 yr old grandson just loves it.

I have a jeep that we got for Christmas 2006, before we started geocaching. We bought it because where we live, we have a lot of back roads and have seen a lot of neat things. The picture shows the way that we bought it. We have had a blast with it and love driving it topless in the summer.

This picture was taken at a cache site, but it is not a spoiler picture. It's at the Bedrock Lazyboy in UT.

It's a 1998 Jeep Wrangler 4 X 4. When we bought it, it only had 90k miles on it.

016.jpg

car7.jpg

DONT LAUGH!

I had a Cherokee which did die, I got a trailblazer (HATED it), it got totaled in an accident, went back to Jeep. I have 4WD'ed this thing up an abandoned ski area hill with no problem. And I am happy to report, it IS nice and dirty now after hitting some muddy roads with it. =)

It was only a week old (in my possesion that is) when this picture was taken in Walpole, VT.

03 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited.

Man, I feel all lonely - are there any other Commander owners here?

Sorry I'm late to the forums! I wouldnt have left a fellow XK owner hanging if I'd known!

Here's my XK (faithful Geocaching buddy) out on some our cache finds!

With our first Jeep Bug find! (on the bumper!)

2007MothersDayOffRoad260.jpg

Out in the Rockies...

2007MothersDayOffRoad075.jpg

I think we were caching this day...

2007MayOffRoad170.jpg

En route to our highest off-road cache near Montezuma, Colorado...

2007August1st164.jpg

2007August1st162.jpg

2007August1st126.jpg

My Commander goes where big 4x4s can't and goes where smaller ones won't... terrain is never an issue in caching for us...

2007MidJulyGeo138.jpg

2007MidJulyGeo114.jpg

Its a 2006 Jeep Commander XK Limited with the HEMI and a 2.5" Terraflex lift.

Man, I feel all lonely - are there any other Commander owners here?

Sorry I'm late to the forums! I wouldnt have left a fellow XK owner hanging if I'd known!

Here's my XK (faithful Geocaching buddy) out on some our cache finds!

With our first Jeep Bug find! (on the bumper!)

2007MothersDayOffRoad260.jpg

Out in the Rockies...

2007MothersDayOffRoad075.jpg

I think we were caching this day...

2007MayOffRoad170.jpg

En route to our highest off-road cache near Montezuma, Colorado...

2007August1st164.jpg

2007August1st162.jpg

2007August1st126.jpg

My Commander goes where big 4x4s can't and goes where smaller ones won't... terrain is never an issue in caching for us...

2007MidJulyGeo138.jpg

2007MidJulyGeo114.jpg

Its a 2006 Jeep Commander XK Limited with the HEMI and a 2.5" Terraflex lift.

Nice pics, Polarbz. We had done the plenty of the high passes this past summer as well and know the feeling. We had done the Santa Fe Peak this past summer as well. That is quite the ride, eh? :) RocketMan and I have some pictures posted on the page.

Another UK member.

My Jeep is a 2001 TJ, with 4.5" suspension lift and 1" body lift. 33" mud tyres, jks quick disconnects, winch, arb lockers front and rear, half top and waffle boards.

DSC_1518.JPG

I enjoy taking it off road, and I am a member of several UK Jeep clubs.

Mods and accesories can be difficult to source in the UK, but it is cost effective to import from the USA, especially with the current exchange rate.

Ivan

My Jeep

Some recent offroading photos

Edited by ivanidea

Another UK member.

My Jeep is a 2001 TJ, with 4.5" suspension lift and 1" body lift. 33" mud tyres, jks quick disconnects, winch, arb lockers front and rear, half top and waffle boards.

DSC_1518.JPG

I enjoy taking it off road, and I am a member of several UK Jeep clubs.

Mods and accesories can be difficult to source in the UK, but it is cost effective to import from the USA, especially with the current exchange rate.

Ivan

My Jeep

Some recent offroading photos

Great photos on your links, Ivan! Looks fun. It kinda makes a guy wish there was a land bridge to link the U.S. to the U.K.

Man, these pics make me sad I no longer own my '73 CJ-5. It was my first car, and that thing was awesome. But, it's been resurected, and I know the current owner. So at least I get to see the old girl once in a while. If I didn't have this other obsession with big boats, I'd own a jeep today. But a jeep can't tow a big ole boat all over the highways.

Man, these pics make me sad I no longer own my '73 CJ-5. It was my first car, and that thing was awesome. But, it's been resurected, and I know the current owner. So at least I get to see the old girl once in a while. If I didn't have this other obsession with big boats, I'd own a jeep today. But a jeep can't tow a big ole boat all over the highways.

Here ya go, Scuba dude!

IMG_5764.jpg

This was on the Winding Stairs here in Colorado that RocketMan and I ran in mid November.

WindingstairsProfile.jpg

Ah, you're just being cruel man! It looks like you need someone hanging out the passenger side to help with the front end articulation.

I miss Colorado too. Used to go every summer. Running the trails around the Ouray / Silverton area. I remember my mom (I was 16) climbing out and walking because she was sure we were going to go over the edge. Of course, last time I took the Ouray - Telluride road I noticed they had widened it since my childhood.

Got to stop coming in here. I can't afford boating, scuba diving AND Jeepin.

Usually my dog Jezebel rides shotgun. I intentionally left her home on this run. This trail has been known to toss Jeeps around, over, aside and "flop". Which is what RocketMan almost did on the way down. A very tense moment. Lots of "pucker" going on, iffa ya get my meanin'!

On our first trip down, we were turned around about half way due to a T-Storm bearing down on us, there was a four wheel drive "Toy" abandoned unable to make the ascent back up. With the thunderstorm opening up on us, you could see the water rising in the gullies, FAST!!! This was our second trip and it was totally exciting.

If ya get out to Colorado, gimme a holler and I'll get ya back in the hills for a Jeepin fix.

RocketMan

IMG_2403.jpg

Hopefully this one will get on the road (or should I say trail) soon. Not getting the full restoration but enough to get it going as a new toy to play around with.

It's pretty much a Mutt, but being registered as a 76 CJ7.

[/img]

Edited by 76-CJ7