Calling all Jeeps!

Jeepstr

Well, I cannot seem to be able to post the picture but if you look really close to my avatar you will see it. 1998 Jeep TJ (that means Wrangler for those not jeeping inclined) with a 4" rubicon Express lift on it. 15"x10" procomp mud terrain tires street locker rims custom rear bumper ( this is a work in progress) Tell about your Jeep here!

Well, I cannot seem to be able to post the picture but if you look really close to my avatar you will see it. 1998 Jeep TJ (that means Wrangler for those not jeeping inclined) with a 4" rubicon Express lift on it. 15"x10" procomp mud terrain tires street locker rims custom rear bumper ( this is a work in progress) Tell about your Jeep here!

Well, I've got this little green jeep...

It's not a "real jeep" by most definitions, but it's still got the Jeep name on it. :santa: '86 XJ Wagoneer. 3" Rusty's lift, 30x9.5 ATs. Not much has been done to it. Just the lift, and I replaced the doors because the bottom of the original doors rusted completely off, and the seats also due to rusting apart. The 2.8l motor was replaced before I bought it, but it's still another junky 2.8 in there. Stock original auto tranny, and xfer case. 218k miles and still going strong.

jeep2.jpg

Here is another toy that geocaching made me buy. I had an 87 Wrangler, way back when, but sold it. A caching buddy, Moses, bought a new wrangler and we started using it to cache, so I had to have my own, of course, I had to go a little more old school.

1981 CJ-7

258 w/ 3-speed

Mickey Thompson 35's

3inch lift

lots of toys and gadgets, inlcuding it's own gps system.

efc7c1e6-d306-4311-a23b-513ea726fdb6.jpg

Our 2006 Wrangler Renegade about 2 days old and still almost clean.

No mods yet as there does not seem to be many available here in the UK - I'd love to get some chrome bars between the wheels so the geokids can get in without me having to lift them up. Some spotlights on the front would be great too.

00cb9275-9b62-41c7-82d4-b089623934b9.jpg

Edited by The Bolas Heathens

Our 2006 Wrangler Renegade about 2 days old and still almost clean.

No mods yet as there does not seem to be many available here in the UK - I'd love to get some chrome bars between the wheels so the geokids can get in without me having to lift them up. Some spotlights on the front would be great too.

00cb9275-9b62-41c7-82d4-b089623934b9.jpg

<_< HMMM... is that foregn? Ive never seen an renegade TJ before.

89 red wrangler, Im not smart enough to post pics. Besides a modest lift, the best thing I did to it was to change the gear ratio. It was way to hyper out the starting gate!

Oh, and the most recent addition was a cable attached to the stereo that I can plug into my ipod. Very important when you are lost!

Well i HAVE NO CLUE ON HOW TO PASTE THE IMAGE ON HERE NEED HELP

:anitongue::rolleyes:<_<:blink::anitongue::rolleyes:

The way I do it, and this has worked on all the forums I visit, is to go through www.photobucket.com. Upload your photos from your computer to photobucket. After you upload them, there will be a IMG code below the picture. Just copy this link and paste it into your post. It will stay up until you delete the photo from your account.

:mad:;););):anibad::ph34r:

The way I do it, and this has worked on all the forums I visit, is to go through www.photobucket.com. Upload your photos from your computer to photobucket. After you upload them, there will be a IMG code below the picture. Just copy this link and paste it into your post. It will stay up until you delete the photo from your account.

:mad: I don't see an IMG code anywhere.

:mad:;););):anibad::ph34r:

:mad: I don't see an IMG code anywhere.

Never mind, figured it out.

2004 Wrangler Unlimited

ARB front & rear bumper

8000lb winch

31's & lift are hopefully coming soon

99adb20a-73ca-412c-92a0-b5237263dc8f.jpg

:anitongue: WOW!!! 8k winch that is a lot for a jeep.

I have a 9,000 lb winch on my Cherokee and it even bogs down a bit at times! When you figure in the weight of your jeep and how bad the stuck is it's better to have more then not enough! I've even had to double line my winch to get myself out of some bad predicaments. When this is done it double the rating of the winch, but cuts down the speed in half. I've been so stuck once in a mud hole that I need a tow truck to come get me out. The front of my jeep had to get lifted up as it was pulled out because of the suction of the mud! Just my 2 cents. Hope this helps or atleast explains the need for a winch that big.

I'll have to get pics of our '99 Wrangler. It is red, all stock, except for the cloth top. The original had a tree go through it on Christmas Day the year of the ice storm in Ohio (04?), so we replaced it with a half top and tonneau cover. It's easier to heat, but less cargo storage, and you have to remember to put the cover over it if it is going to rain or the rain runs in over the edge of the tonneau where it meets the back window.

Bolas Heathens, try J. C. Whitney for Jeep stuff. Here is the top we got. Imagine it in black on a red Jeep.

Edited by maggieszoo

Well... someone's gotta represent the new JK Unlimited! She's only a few months old and still bone stock... but the new diff covers are going on this weekend and, hopefully, she'll be seeing some new rock rails and bigger meats within the next couple of months!

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

Edited by Cache Heads