Announcing DANOSHIMANO'S GEOCOIN

danoshimano

Announcing Danoshimano's first personal geocoin!

My first personal geocoin is a big honkin' mountain bike wheel on one side, and a depiction of a real event on the other. I made 150 antique silver w/black nickel coins. This is a 42mm by 4mm thick non-trackable numbered TRADE ONLY coin. Please contact me if you want to trade personal geocoins. (If you don't have a personal coin, I will also consider other trades. Please see my seeking list in my signature line.)

danoshimano_samp.jpg

You can read more about my new coin HERE.

The artwork and production for my coin was handled by Landsharkz, who did a fantastic job with my ideas.

I have the update on my web site page, but I probably should have been more clear in my post: My coins are not actually in hand yet. They have shipped from the mint, and landed safely in British Columbia at 1:58pm today. From there to me will be a matter of 2-3 days, so I will have them in hand by the end of the week.

That means I will be stuffing envelopes and mailing this weekend. :santa:

Thanks for all the replies. I still have several emails to answer yet. When I get through them all I will post here again.

The coins arrived yesterday (two days early). Hooray! I spend last night sorting them and am now working on the mailing labels and packages. These will all go in the post this weekend.

Thanks for all the trades! I believe that I have now answered everybody who contacted me. If you contacted me and did NOT hear back, then something went wrong so please try again.

All the Canadian coins went in the mail this morning. US and world destinations are going in the mail tomorrow (after I add those big white stickers to them).

I still need some addresses, so if you haven't sent it please do so. A couple trade confirmations are still pending, too. If you think you didn't hear back from me, it is a spam filter problem (happened to a few people that I know of).

Thanks for all the trades!

did you not get my mail

:-(

Yes, I did. I replied too. Something about the way I write my emails is catching them in spam filters. This makes about 5 now that got caught. I think the problem might be the way I do this in the title:

[coin name here] <--> Danoshimano geocoin trade

The problem may be the little two-way arrow I put in. Not sure.

Anyway, I have you on my list for -- I believe -- an Elementary Cache in copper. Is that right?