GeoBuddy

Sloopdog

The site seems to be up and running, try this Link

Not working, I tried with IE and Firefox, no luck..

Working for me in:

IE

Firefox 2.0

Opera 9.02

I can't remember what it is called, but there is a file that can store old paths your PC takes to get to the website, and sometimes they stop working like intended, keeping you from loading a page. Someone with more experience would have to explain it though.

Yeah I'd like more info, More screenshots.......

Will it work with my PDA?

Etc....etc......

Price seems steep when compared with GSAK and other programs out there......

Does anybody out there reading these use this or can more info be provided?

Please????

Thanks in advance!

Thats me for 50 bucks I'd like to here some feedback. 20 dollars I could live with and I like GSAK but from the little bit I gather is you can use Geobuddy to do your logs maps aerol and sat pics

didnt see the free trial but I still wouldnt mind hearing from someone who uses it Ive had GSAK for about a year and still learn something new every week and I didnt think asking for some feedback was complaining

I have been using Geobuddy for a couple of months now but use it in a limited fashion. I mainly use it for viewing scanned and calibrated Greentrails maps. I like that I can scan and calibrate a map then display WPs on the scanned map. I am dissapointed that color aerial photos are not supported, although I understand that those will be added in a future update.

I probably would not have bought the program but Dan had a sale late last year and was selling the program for $20 or $30, don't remember which but felt it was worth what I paid for it for what I do with it.

243224e2-6b2e-4b55-a1fe-b98083b5520b.jpg

Edited by LandRover