Bookmarks are a little wonky...

Lizzy

I tried looking through one of my bookmark lists to remove some archived caches. When I tried to go to page 2 (or any other page) it just pops the first page of the listings back up. I tried changing the number of items, refreshing the page, etc...all the tricks I usually use to get the lists to work right and nothing. Anyone else having issues like this?

Edit: Just read through & found out this topic has already been addressed. Sorry for the duplicate.

Edited by Lizzy

I tried looking through one of my bookmark lists to remove some archived caches. When I tried to go to page 2 (or any other page) it just pops the first page of the listings back up. I tried changing the number of items, refreshing the page, etc...all the tricks I usually use to get the lists to work right and nothing. Anyone else having issues like this?

Edit: Just read through & found out this topic has already been addressed. Sorry for the duplicate.

I'm going crazy trying to scroll through an 8-page bookmark list (not one of mine). I can only get as far as page 3 without it "sticking", but most of the times I've tried it just stalls on the first page.

I've tried reloading, closing and reopening the page, changing the number displayed per page, clicking on the forward arrow, clicking on a page number....nothing.

A local cache was Approved, then Archived, then Re-Activated.

I put it on my Archived Bookmark list, but now I need to remove it from that Bookmark List. I couldn't get past the first page . . . When it said I was on Page 2, the Page 1 caches were the only ones visible. When it said I was on Page 3, the same Page 1 caches were the only ones visible. irked.gif

By requesting 50 caches to a page, I was able to get to the cache I needed to delete, but shouldn't I have been able to go from Page 1 to Page 2 to Page 3 . . . :huh:

I'm having this same problem with bookmark lists. If I try to go to the 2nd or 3rd page, the first page is still displayed but the paging links at the bottom appear as though I'm on the page I was trying to go to. If I change the number of items per page from 20 to 50, only the items from the first page are displayed, so there is no way to get to any list items beyond the first 20.

I experienced this a month or so back, and by editing the bookmark name it seemed to refresh the list enough to resolve the problem. I tried that again today, but no luck. I even tried flushing my browser cache pages, and that didn't help, either.

Is this a known bug that is being fixed?