[UPDATE] Crop Circle v2 Geocoins

Crop Circle

I just wanted to let everyone know that I recieved my CC v2 Geocoins today. They came out GREAT!! I will start shipping them out on Saturday. Hopefully everyone will have them by the end of next week. At least in the U.S., International might take a little longer to arrive. Thanks again to everyone who purchased my coin.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I recieved my CC v2 Geocoins today. They came out GREAT!! I will start shipping them out on Saturday. Hopefully everyone will have them by the end of next week. At least in the U.S., International might take a little longer to arrive. Thanks again to everyone who purchased my coin.

Oh Boy that means I get mine tonight ? :wub:

Oh Boy that means I get mine tonight ? :wacko:

Got mine tonight :huh: and they are great :huh: Thanks Crop Circle for the personal delivery service :cry:

Just wanted to let everyone know that all of the coins have now been shipped. I see some people have allready recieved them. To obtain the activation codes for them you can go to my website and click on Tracking. For those of you looking for pictures I tried to take some of my own but I could not get them as good as the samples looked so here they are again.

ccv2f-nickel.jpgccv2b-nickel.jpg