So who got one of the "A Pair of Nickels Coins" from Hogwild

TheCollector

I went to order mine and in the middle of it my internet went out and couldnt get it fixed. Had to call my mother-in-law and walk her thru it to get one ordered but I got it. She liked it an also ordered on for her. I did miss out on the gift with all the confusion. Have recived the coins and will release mine over christmas break.

Thanks for such a great deal. Hipper

We received ours this week along with a San Francisco coin. Thanks Steve!!

Question on this - is there any reason we can't send the copy coin out, with an info tag well attached, indicating that those who pick it up need to email us for the prefix before they can log it? The info tag would have our name so they can email us directly through our profile. Doing this might help the coin further along on its travels and potentially prevent it from getting stolen since it will have a hole and will not have the full tracking number shown on it. Well, maybe prevent it. :D Downside is the coin may lose the tag and then no one would know who it belongs to so it could get stuck forever in nowhere land.

We received ours this week along with a San Francisco coin. Thanks Steve!!

Question on this - is there any reason we can't send the copy coin out, with an info tag well attached, indicating that those who pick it up need to email us for the prefix before they can log it? The info tag would have our name so they can email us directly through our profile. Doing this might help the coin further along on its travels and potentially prevent it from getting stolen since it will have a hole and will not have the full tracking number shown on it. Well, maybe prevent it. <_< Downside is the coin may lose the tag and then no one would know who it belongs to so it could get stuck forever in nowhere land.

Well I guess it wouldn't make a huge difference except that if someone saw it with only 4 numbers they mighe decide that the coin was really a keeper and not a traveler. I just think it would add confusion to the mix.

S