OCHC

nielsenc

I'm pathetically slow, I didn't even see this thread until tonight and all the OCHC coins were gone very quickly last night. There is that 'OCHC' designation again. I first saw it on the thread for the Oak Coins mystery coin. I didn't know what it meant then and I still don't. Am I hopelessly naive or are others out there in the dark about what this means? Anybody care to enlighten me? (I'm 54 years old and not hip at all, maybe that explains it).

Mine just came in today... Thank you very much! It's awesome! Too bad it's not trackable :mad: Oh well, it was free; I can't complain. ;)

Well, I just bought a tripod for my camera... Might as well give it a spin with my new geocoin :santa:

320029927_2ed3c21668.jpg

WOW, what a beautiful coin! I'm a leaf lover, don't ask me why I just think leaves are beautiful, this coin is great!

If we haven't yet got to the right number of posts I sure would like one too pretty please with sugar on top. Forgot I wasn't supposed to eat except in front of the computer today! LOL Oh well another day if we are past the right number of posts.....

Edited by LadyBee4T