The Caching Zone Geocoin Set

nscaler

That site is very sluggish...been trying it all morning and can't get anything into my shopping cart. Get out the Drano...

I tried the link to check if it worked and have yet to even connect to the site either. B)

The whole net has been sluggish for two days :P Or maybe it's just good old Verizon <_<

I think your right. :P

It's been hit & miss though.

We're in the Eastern US and I noticed that most of the sites that I visited that I'm positive are on the West Coast would either time out or take forever to load. B)

I've tried all day to get on the Geocaching.com website to check on a newly placed cache in the area that I wanted to get the FTF on, but over half the time it either didn't load or was so slow that I just gave up before the front page even loaded.

But on the other hand, the forums here have loaded like normal everytime! :huh:

At the sign shop we use some rather large high resolution images for some of the digital work we do.

I had to download a 120MB file today that was stored on a customer's website server. What should have been a 5-6 minute (or less) on a normal day took almost 20 minutes!! B)

Maybe the web is caught in "The Geocaching Zone"!! :DB)

D-man :D