Looking for a Manhattan Maintainer

jes6ica

Hello all,

I've enjoyed living and geocaching in New York this past year, and have placed my own cache in a little sidewalk park in Manhattan. It's found very frequently, and I get lots of happy messages from people who have really had fun finding this cache.

Problem is, I'm moving to London at the end of January 2007 and won't be here in Manhattan any longer to maintain it.

Since it's such a fun cache, I'd hate to remove it if I can perhaps find a kind person who is willing to check on it every so often. So far, the only maintenance required has been to put in a new logbook every few months.

Are there any Manhattan cachers out there who would be willing to check in on this one?

(GCWRE7) Catch the Cat

Edited by jes6ica

If Avroair doesn't take on the task, Poppa will. I work on 14th St and walk up to Penn Station each day. - PD

Actually that's much closer than where I work, either way is fine by me though.

The only maintenance it has needed so far is to replace the log after a few months. It's a small cache so the log fills up relatively quickly. So if either (or both?) of you keeps an eye on it, that would be wonderful!