Saman Team Geocoin

Saman

I have a new personal Saman Team geocoin, the silver one and bronze one is almost sold out, but I have 40 white geocoins (black nickel) ready to trade. The coin has an unique icon 604.gif and of course is trackable at gc.com. I am looking for any nice geocoin TRACKABLE at geocaching.com with an UNIQUE ICON, which I do not have yet. If you are interested, check my gc.com profile for trackables and send me your offer through my profile. Thank you very much, looking forward to trade with you :)

The pictures of the coin - the white one is for trade:

6ab7b5b8-ea84-4835-ae19-5df6c86be67a.jpg

cf6426e0-7278-4ee1-9412-be3f41c78120.jpg

Saman

Edited by Saman Team

12 white coins are still left for trade :wub:

At http://www.cachezone.de/shop/ you can probably try to buy the bronze edition of my geocoin, but I do not know how many do they have yet.

I'd like a silver, if they are not sold out? Are they?

Cheers,

nooks

yes they are but I do not have an paypal account, so it is complicated with the payment. If you want to pay through the bank transfer, order them at geocaching.cz site.

Anyway, I am going to set up paypal account next week, so it will be easier.

For all who has interest to trade my coin: I will be offline for 3 days now, that will be the reason that I will not answer your mail immediately, I will be online on Tuesday.

12 white coins are still left for trade :huh:

At http://www.cachezone.de/shop/ you can probably try to buy the bronze edition of my geocoin, but I do not know how many do they have yet.

I'd like a silver, if they are not sold out? Are they?

Cheers,

nooks

yes they are but I do not have an paypal account, so it is complicated with the payment. If you want to pay through the bank transfer, order them at geocaching.cz site.

Anyway, I am going to set up paypal account next week, so it will be easier.

For all who has interest to trade my coin: I will be offline for 3 days now, that will be the reason that I will not answer your mail immediately, I will be online on Tuesday.

I checked out the website and it's in Czech. Does anyone know of a czech web page translator not google or babel fish seem to do czech