New cache notifications

CrazyL200

I have a cache in the pipeline- but it's just taking rather a long time to set up.

Since I will never have the most total finds, most finds in a day or most caches placed, I thought I should go for a record I could get- most stages for a multicache. I actually don't know what the current record is but I should think 202 should beat it. I would be interested to know if anyone knows what the current figure is. With any luck it will also make a small area of Cheshire the first place in the UK to be completely cache saturated.

Before anyone else says it, no-one will do a cache with 202 stages, I agree.

I have a cache in the pipeline- but it's just taking rather a long time to set up.

Since I will never have the most total finds, most finds in a day or most caches placed, I thought I should go for a record I could get- most stages for a multicache. I actually don't know what the current record is but I should think 202 should beat it. I would be interested to know if anyone knows what the current figure is. With any luck it will also make a small area of Cheshire the first place in the UK to be completely cache saturated.

Dare you ..................................... :)

Dare you ..................................... :D

Oh joy. I have literally just bought a new suit to replace one that I totalled chasing (and not catching) a FTF near Northwich in March :):D

Ahem getting there :ph34r:

Ahem getting there :ph34r:

41's not a bad effort!

Watch this space in Jan... Now where do you get all those film containers from? :ph34r:

I take it It'll be Delamere now that the NW Forresty commission have put a stop to that daft £50 rule??

Is that true about the NW Forestry commission- it still seems to be a £50 fee according to their site and the gagb website?

... but then we must be reaching cache saturation around Berkshire :huh:

Jon

I quite agree!! I was in Reading on a training course last week and did caching in the evenings (saves going to the pub and being hungover the next day on the training course!) and I took 500 caches on my palm with me and on my GPS. A radius of about 25 miles. 500 caches up where I am (north Wales) has a radius of about 48 miles!!

Too many caches in Berkshire, I quite agree!! <_<

... but then we must be reaching cache saturation around Berkshire :huh:

Jon

I quite agree!! I was in Reading on a training course last week and did caching in the evenings (saves going to the pub and being hungover the next day on the training course!) and I took 500 caches on my palm with me and on my GPS. A radius of about 25 miles. 500 caches up where I am (north Wales) has a radius of about 48 miles!!

Too many caches in Berkshire, I quite agree!! <_<

Right, that's it, I'm off to Bershire over Xmas / New Year B)