BUD's Personal Coin

Rattlingcrew

We are having some extreme differences in artwork on these. I am really disappointed in that end of it. I would like for the coin to look like my dog, but so far it does not look like a German Shepherd, or even a dog for that matter. :laughing: Glen

Did you include a photo in your artwork? or just the rendition shown in your first posting?

We used a photo for our coin (see links in signature) and while we had some concerns on some of the artwork rendering, (I can provide you with a copy of it, if you want to compare to the photos) it did look good on the samples (get samples before placing an order)

Did you include a photo in your artwork? or just the rendition shown in your first posting?

We used a photo for our coin (see links in signature) and while we had some concerns on some of the artwork rendering, (I can provide you with a copy of it, if you want to compare to the photos) it did look good on the samples (get samples before placing an order)

I sent two photos and the hand drawn line art. I have a guy locally that is drawing a heavier line art rendition, he is exceptional, but has not been moving very fast. Glen

Nope! I may have to try a photo coin. Glen

6a2df636-f9f5-4474-a933-e34ed38b48cf.jpg

Now there's a "come on old man photo" if I ever saw one...... He just does not understand why I cannot run 40 mph uphill, through the valley and back to the truck. :ph34r::o

Beautiful picture of Bud!!

Has anyone trained their dog to sniff out the swag and retrieve it yet :ph34r: ?

Edited by Damenace