Kc8hnz Monterey Bay Geocoin has arrived!

kc8hnz

The other post dropped well off the board so I'll make a new post.

frontcoin.jpg

backcoin.jpg

My coins have arived and all orders that have paid before Saturday have been shipped. I know of at least one person that already got their coins, so if you don't get them in the next few days let me know via e-mail. I got some payments today as well, those coins have been packed and hopefully I'll have them in the mail on Wensday. Also, I have a signifigant amout of extra coins to sell, so if you missed out on the presale send me an e-mail and I'll get an invoice out to you right away. The coins are $8.50 per coin plus $1.50 shipping and an extra $0.50 shipping for each extra coin.

Sent out the third and last batch of coins out today, so everyone should have them in a few days. I still have a lot left, so if anyone needs some, send me an e-mail.

And just out of couriosity, how many people plan on releasing the coins out in the wild? I'd love a link to their page so I can watch their progress [:(]

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you love the coins!

Sent out the third and last batch of coins out today, so everyone should have them in a few days. I still have a lot left, so if anyone needs some, send me an e-mail.

And just out of couriosity, how many people plan on releasing the coins out in the wild? I'd love a link to their page so I can watch their progress [:(]

I need to buy a couple more! Then I'll CONSIDER releasing one. Maybe :D

And just out of couriosity, how many people plan on releasing the coins out in the wild? I'd love a link to their page so I can watch their progress [:)]

Do you still have coins left? If so I would like to buy one.