Unloading some of my geocoins

nfa

That is so odd, I used your final link and got 1 page of coin lstings. When I clicked to go to page 2, it came back with "0" and then the first page was gone. That is just so stange. I guess eBay is working on something at the moment.

Anyway, I bid on a few of them to get them started. Am sure I'll be outbid.

Edited by AtlantaGal

I was seeing the same thing...seeing the one auction, but zero when I try to see the rest of the auctions. Once I logged into eBay it worked fine. That may be a new feature that they recently added, kind of like GC requiring you to log in to see coords.

ETA: although, it seems to be hit or miss. Some of their myriad of servers are working, some are not. If it fails, try again and if you hit the right service, you should be ok.

Edited by frivlas
Once I logged into eBay it worked fine. That may be a new feature that they recently added, kind of like GC requiring you to log in to see coords.

yup, after I logged in I could see some of them. bid some off the ground.

Thanks...it seems as though the prices on a lot of these coins are still really low...well, Ebay should determine the fair market price...

Jamie - NFA

Edited by NFA

As a whole, this group of geocoins is really interesting to watch. I am not surprised that bidding for about half of 'em are still under or around $10. There's still a day and half to go! While the popular ones pull away from the pack, most are still far from prices routinely paid for these items.

I wish I'd been collecting coins when some of these first became available. Now I have to pay thru the teeth or resign myself to the fact that I will never ever possess some of these. lol

Hello, my name is Alan and I am a geocoin addict. <_<

Good luck with your auctions Jamie!