Kenwood TH-D7A(G) w/accessories

ESFKids

Up for auction here is a lightly used Kenwood TH-D7A(G) version 2.0 handheld transceiver. I have included the description from www.kenwoodusa.com below but I figure if you are looking at this auction you probably know what makes this radio so impressive. I have used its TNC feature with APRS successfully with a Garmin GPS 76 and it works very well with the local APRS repeater. I have always gotten good sound reports from the radio (using the speaker mic primarily). The Battery holds a good charge. I have been using it over the last few days to make sure everything works properly and everything seems fine. I guarantee that the radio will not be DOA but as with any electronics there is no warranty beyond that.

1. Like-New TH-D7A(G) HT

2. PB-39 Ni-Cd Battery

3. BC-17 Wall Charger

4. SMA Antenna

5. Belt Clip (Works on either the PB-39 or BT-11)

6. SMC-34 Three Button Speaker Mic with Volume Control

7. BT-11 AA Battery Pack (For using Alkaline Batteries as a power source)

8. PG-2W Hardwire DC Power Cord

9. GPS Communication Cable (Bare End)

10. Garmin 4-Pin Round Connector kit to build the patch cable for a Garmin unit with this connector type

11. Ram-Mount RAM-HOL-KE1 holder for the TH-D7A

12. Original Documents except the English Manual (I will print a manual from the website and include it with the radio, however it wont be the original unless I find it before the end of this auction)

Here is the Auction:Kenwood TH-D7A

Also for sale is the matching BC-19 Rapid Drop-In Charger fot the TH-D7A: BC-19 Charger eBay Auction

Edited by ESFKids