Time Display on Forums

BigFurryMonster

On the Board Settings Screen of your user control panel, you can adjust the forums display time to your local timezone, and check a box for automatically adjusting to Daylight Savings Time/Summer Time. But no option is given to display the time in 24 hour/military format.

This may be a limitation of the forum software. You could ask over at the Invision Power Board forums.

Yes, that's another innovative thing that I wanted to talk to you guys about... some messages on gc.com or on the forums still deal with "Miles", "Inches" and so on...

A moderator called Napoleon decided around 1810 to changes all this in my region ... actually, it's really easy ... now if we adopted this worldwide ... oh, wait, we actually have ..!

Yes, that's another innovative thing that I wanted to talk to you guys about... some messages on gc.com or on the forums still deal with "Miles", "Inches" and so on...

A moderator called Napoleon decided around 1810 to changes all this in my region ... actually, it's really easy ... now if we adopted this worldwide ... oh, wait, we actually have ..!

If you had adopted it worldwide, we wouldn't be having this conversation, now would we?

My car gets forty rods to the hogshead, and that's the way I likes it!

If you had adopted it worldwide, we wouldn't be having this conversation, now would we?

:)

:D

On the Board Settings Screen of your user control panel, you can adjust the forums display time to your local timezone, and check a box for automatically adjusting to Daylight Savings Time/Summer Time. But no option is given to display the time in 24 hour/military format.

This may be a limitation of the forum software. You could ask over at the Invision Power Board forums.

Invision Power Board has a global setting for the date and time display format which can only be set by the board admin. Whatever format is entered there applies to everyone; there's no individual settings available.

Perhaps one of the Greasemonkey geniuses around here could come up with a replacement script for Firefox...

The United States adopted the Metric System in 1866 and in since 1893 has defined all the English units in terms of their metric equivalents. So by law a mile is exactly 1609.344 meters. It shouldn't be real hard for you to use a calculator to convert.

My truck gets 40,322 rods to the hogshead and I like that better.

My hybrid Prius gets 1,000,000 rods ber hogshead. :)

Edited by tozainamboku