Geocaching Around the Planet

Ellandel

The second coin in my series is dedicated to Spain.

This is a country I like very much, not just because it has magnificent beaches and unspoilt nature. It also has some fabulous examples of architectural creativity, and Gaudi is probably the most striking example of Spanish modern architecture. Gaudi's basilica 'The Sagrada Familia', still unfinished, is a grandiose tribute to his exceptional talent. This is why the basilica was used as an inspiration for the Geocoin. The tiles, frequently used by Gaudi, are the most striking aspect of his art, and are therefore depicted on the coin.

For those who want to learn more about the Sagrada Familia and Gaudi, have a look at this page on Wikipedia : Sagrada Familia

CAP-Spanien%20Large.gif

If you want to order this coin please click : ORDER HERE

And let me know what you think. This will be a limited edition, so hurry. The previous coin (China) is almost sold out, and this one looks even better !

My purpose is to issue a Personal Geocoin for each country where I have geocached. To find more about my project, goto http://www.ellandel.com

Thanks

Ellandel

Details for the coin

Size : 1.75" (44mm)

Date of Availablity : Mid-January 2007

Finishes : Nickel (130), Gold (60) Matte Gun (60)

Trackablity : Yes

Icon : Yes

Price : 8.5$ (nickel) 9.5$ (others)