[PROOFS] Anthus Decoder v1.5

Anthus

The Anthus Decoder v1.5 proofs are in and I think they look great! The gold is what was on sale. But, I like the silver so much that I will be including one as a free gift in a few lucky orders.

There is still a very small quantity of the gold for sale on our web site. Get yours before they are all gone.

decoder_1_5_front_med.gif

decoder1_5_back_med.gif

Thanks....Anthus

The Anthus Decoder v1.5 proofs are in and I think they look great! The gold is what was on sale. But, I like the silver so much that I will be including one as a free gift in a few lucky orders.

There is still a very small quantity of the gold for sale on our web site. Get yours before they are all gone.

Thanks....Anthus

Nice... glad I got in on these this time!

Thanks....Anthus

Nice... glad I got in on these this time!

:D Me too. I just added a few more coins to my order...... :(

are they actually different (dies) than v1s?

The die is the same as v1. What is different is that the jacket and hat of the agent is black indicating that he is a secret or undercover agent. Also different is the outer ring on the front which is red instead of black with the arrow black instead of red. The different colors make it clear that this is version 1.5. I decided to remint these coins since I have so many requests for the the Decoder and only a very small supply left. Many cachers like to use these coins to make and complete caches. I've provided a description of how we use the coin here.

Thanks....Anthus

I received a silver v1.5 recently, but I'm confused...

Where the tracking number would be, there's just two letters: LE

What does that mean?

I have one like that as well. Received in a trade years ago, I believe. I'll probably sell mine on ebay, since I'm not able to activate it. :(

There is an old thread somewhere here that explains all the letters. I believe LE stands for Limited Edition. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

If there is a tracking number (check the rim too) and it is not activated, you can write to contact at geocaching dot com and give them the tracking number, and ask for an activation code.