Garmin 76s, 60CS and 76CX for Sale

HummerH1

I am selling three Garmin units which I no longer need. These are all North American units. They all have the latest software installed and are in perfect working order.

The first is a Garmin 76S in mint condition, boxed. I would like $150 for this

Next is a Garmin 60CS which is in near mint, the only marks on it is on the rubber around the antenna. I have a unlock code and disk to go with it for City Select V6 and the upgrade to V7. I assume this is transferable. This is boxed with cable etc. $250

Last is a near new Garmin 76CX which is also boxed with cable etc. The sd card is installed. I will ship my copy of TopoMaps with this if you wish. The unit is mint and hard very little use. $275.

I will accept Paypal for a speedy transaction. Post and packing via USPO Priority Mail will be $12 for each.

Please email me or pm me if you have any questions. I can send you photos if you request them. But at these prices they should sell quickly. I can also let me have a phone number if you would like to call me.

Barry

I should mention that the 76S and the 60CS both have unlock codes for City Select associated with them. If I can transfer these to you then you will have City Select V7 as a bonus.

Bazzer

bazzer@direcway.com

I am selling three Garmin units which I no longer need. These are all North American units. They all have the latest software installed and are in perfect working order.

Next is a Garmin 60CS which is in near mint, the only marks on it is on the rubber around the antenna. I have a unlock code and disk to go with it for City Select V6 and the upgrade to V7. I assume this is transferable. This is boxed with cable etc. $250

Last is a near new Garmin 76CX which is also boxed with cable etc. The sd card is installed. I will ship my copy of TopoMaps with this if you wish. The unit is mint and hard very little use. $275.

I will accept Paypal for a speedy transaction. Post and packing via USPO Priority Mail will be $12 for each.

Please email me or pm me if you have any questions. I can send you photos if you request them. But at these prices they should sell quickly. I can also let me have a phone number if you would like to call me.

Barry

I have now listed these units on EBay

Bazzer

quote name='HummerH1' date='Dec 2 2006, 12:07 PM' post='2595022']

I should mention that the 76S and the 60CS both have unlock codes for City Select associated with them. If I can transfer these to you then you will have City Select V7 as a bonus.

Bazzer

bazzer@direcway.com

Barry