Get your Invisible Shield from ShieldZone for 40% off NOW

iwski

Try this link instead, it worked for me yesterday to get 40% off.

http://www.shieldzone.com/40off

That link worked for me. Although, I had to search for the products I wanted in the search text box within the offer. The link shows a web page with a center image with large red letters "40% OFF" Within the same image, toward the bottom, it says "Find a Shield:" with a spot to type. I used this and the discount was honored.

I used any other method, the discount was not honored.

Hope this helps, at least a little.

:-) Happy Shopping!

I registered and purchased a shield for my 2610 and Meg. XL, and although it stated the 40% would be applied after final checkout it wasn't.

I called the number that was included with the confirmation email, (801)263-0699, then ext. 1, after explaining details and invoice number to the lady, she said she would aplly the 40% to my purchase.

If you didn't get the discount, I'd call and see, if they'd apply it.

Edited by houndawgg

I registered and purchased a shield for my 2610 and Meg. XL, and although it stated the 40% would be applied after final checkout it wasn't.

I called the number that was included with the confirmation email, (801)263-0699, then ext. 1, after explaining details and invoice number to the lady, she said she would aplly the 40% to my purchase.

I called, and they wouldn't take it off because it was my first order. The 40% is for previous customers only. It seems that the web site allows you to sneak your first order through at 40% off, but the nice lady at customer service won't.

I called, and they wouldn't take it off because it was my first order. The 40% is for previous customers only. It seems that the web site allows you to sneak your first order through at 40% off, but the nice lady at customer service won't.

Go figure, this was my first purchase also, but I guess because, my order hadn't been shipped, and I could cancel it, I got the discount.

I was suprised she didn't ask me for a code, but I guess it's just who you get on the phone and the mood they're in.

Edited by houndawgg

I received my order yesterday and checked my online banking, and my card was credited the 40%, as promised. The credit took about a week, which the lady told me, it would.

The 40% flyer, included in the order, doesn't have any code or online address. I guess when you log on, it knows, whether to give you the discount.

The discount is good till 12/22/06.

................................Picture%20(Large).jpg

Edited by houndawgg

I received my order yesterday and checked my online banking, and my card was credited the 40%, as promised. The credit took about a week, which the lady told me, it would.

The 40% flyer, included in the order, doesn't have any code or online address. I guess when you log on, it knows, whether to give you the discount.

The discount is good till 12/22/06.

Hm, thats funny because the flyer I got has the http://www.shieldzone.com/bonus URL, which isn't good unless you login first (at least for me) and it expires on 12/15/06. They must have multiple deals going on. Either way, it's a great deal with 40% off and free shipping (although that free shipping scheme seems completely a** backwards).

DT

Hm, thats funny because the flyer I got has the http://www.shieldzone.com/bonus URL, which isn't good unless you login first (at least for me) and it expires on 12/15/06. They must have multiple deals going on. Either way, it's a great deal with 40% off and free shipping (although that free shipping scheme seems completely a** backwards).

DT

After rechecking the offer, it does have an address:40% Discount

After logging in go to the link and it should apply the discount till Dec. 22,

Good luck

I was in my local CircuitCity store and picked up a screen protector kit called Screen Guard by Pelican. Apparently it is designed to protect a Sony PSP screens.

There are two in a pack along with a cleaning cloth and a card to smooth down the protective film and remove air bubbles.

You have to cut to fit but that was easy enough. The film is a little thicker the film made by Follows that I was used in the past.

Because it's thicker it was easy to put on and threre no air bubbles.

Oh yeah... it was $5.00 for the two sheet kit.

Just another idea to protect your GPSr, camera, Palm and other devices.

Nick