Fluttershy's Personal Geocoin

Fluttershy

First 3 Posters: Congratulations!

1. The Collector

2. Mauison

3. pfalstad

Choose your Silver Coin! (Pink or Teal)

Please email your name and address to me. (Email is in profile)

I'll send it out at the end of the month with the others! Thanks! :laughing:

Edited by Fluttershy

This is just an update on the Status of my Coin.

I'm still waiting for the Samples. Due to the shape of my Coin, the Die art had to be changed a few times.

I thought it would take only a few days for the Samples, but I have been informed that it can take over a week. (The Die art was approved on Dec 11th.) So, the Samples should be here very soon.

Shipping will be approximately 2 weeks after this... so unfortunately, my Coins won't be shipped by the last week of December. I will give a ship date as soon as I know. Which will be as soon as I see and approve the samples.

I will post the information here as soon as I know. Thanks again, for your patience. :rolleyes:

I am still waiting for the samples to come back. I was told it could take two weeks, but normally it doesn't.

Unfortunately, it has.

Perhaps it's because my coin is an odd shape...

I am very sorry I'm behind schedule. I now know for my next coin, not to pre-sell until I'm along much further. (This has nothing to do with the Landsharkz, as they took me on in mid-design... and saved my Coin!) :)

Once the samples are in, I have been told it can take two weeks for the coins to be made.

I will certainly let you know everything as I know.

~Fluttershy

Oops! -Fluttershy, you can disregard my email I just sent. :D I din't read far enough to see that you are done with trades. (I know how hard it can be to turn down someone for a trade, so I will do it for you :) )

Congrats to all the winners of this wonderfully cute coin!!

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Firefly03

Thank you!

I think they're really pretty. I have to thank Jamie, as well for helping me with the design.

Great Artistry, Jamie!

Thanks also for mentioning the Secret Santa... It made my Holiday as well.

It's still going on, people are receiving... and I was really spoiled a bit too much, but

I have had such a positive experience.

It really is amazing.

Thank you! I think they're really pretty. I have to thank Jamie, as well for helping me with the design.

Great Artistry, Jamie!

We'd like to add that Jaime's art is an absolute delight to work with. When it comes to creating art that works well in this application (coins), no ordinary great art will do. For this reason, we usually do the art in-house. Bravo Jaime!

Although I'm excited to hear I have a Ship Date from China, (Jan 14th)

I am disappointed that I'm so far beyond my original schedule.

As soon as I receive them, I will have them shipped out Immediately, if that is of any comfort.

I understand that some may be upset by my miscalculations, and the prolonged wait.

I will prepare myself to offer you a full refund, just please email me personally at nyallieny@aol.com

Otherwise, I'm sooo very excited! :ph34r:

Thanks again to Landsharkz, for helping me out of a difficult situation. B)

You guys are the best!

~Allie

Minting Total: 300 Coins.

Pink Edition:

Shiny Silver: 70 coins

Shiny Gold: 25 coins

Black Nickel: 20 coins

Teal Edition:

Shiny Silver: 70 coins

Shiny Gold: 25 coins

Black Nickel: 20 coins

I will be trading Gold Coins only in a Limited Quantity.

Gold/Pink - 20

Gold/Teal - 20

What were the actual totals for each edition? The numbers above add to 230 (or 270 if the gold traders are a separate edition), but the minting total says 300.

Thanks