assistance required

Deepdiggingmole

Does anyone know of the 'Millerboys' from Ontario - they have a TB logged in their possession and they havent moved it for 2 1/2 months - despite numerous emails they do not respond (their profile page says they are still logging on to the site) so.. if any one knows them or knows of another email address for them could you drop them a line and ask them to move the TB on (constable mole)

thanks

Tim - ddm

Hi Tim,

It looks like they are up in the "Bruce Penninsula" area so I would contact some of the local cachers up that way to see if they know them or can help out.

Micd and Puddlemaster are names that I know and have met and I know they are "up that way". You can contact them through GC.com.

Grandpa's Goodies 2 is a cache that the Millerboys put out so I am assuming they are located in that area. Have a look through the early logs and you'll see some names- maybe even those that have a FTF might know the placers?

Good luck!

Thanks Annie - I will make further enquiries

Hi Tim,

It looks like they are up in the "Bruce Penninsula" area so I would contact some of the local cachers up that way to see if they know them or can help out.

Micd and Puddlemaster are names that I know and have met and I know they are "up that way". You can contact them through GC.com.

Grandpa's Goodies 2 is a cache that the Millerboys put out so I am assuming they are located in that area. Have a look through the early logs and you'll see some names- maybe even those that have a FTF might know the placers?

Good luck!