Mystery Holiday Geocoin

oakcoins

Does anyone have a good picture of this coin that I could use on the coin's stats page if/when I activate the one I have. My camera is really bad at doing the close up thing so all pics I take really turn out badly. :ph34r:

I will try tomorrow and PM you with the pic if it turns out okay

Got mine today Love the coins and the special p that come with them great design who came up with it?

For N & G, they are the trackable coins. The idea was from Frivlas and Gridlox ran with it to create the coin.

As for P, that was Gridlox. We gave him some requirements and he came up with the design. As for why some people got P and others didnt, when working to get packages out ASAP, we would run out of P. But we have more P's which will be Random... Of course, we will have some random OCHC too!!!

Does that make sense?

Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas.

Maybe I'm just dense but I still don't understand what the 'G', 'N' & 'P' stand for, much less OCHC! Is there any way of getting a 'P' coin since I missed out on that? This was a great idea and apparently popular as they sold out quite quickly. How many were made?

when i try and put more of these into my cart, it's telling me that they are sold out... have they sold out?

Right now, the Trackable coins in the cart are marked 'sold out'. We are going to have an email blast in the next few days and add more 'n' 'g' and 'c'. We are working to get all current orders out and only adding these now will delay your order as we like to ship everything within 2 Business Days of order.

I hope that helps. As for OCHC and P, these will appear random in packages as well over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks

Okay, I got my mystery coins today.. no P but I did get what appears to be 2 of the same coin, unlike the 1 n & 1 g I ordered.

Without posting pics or giving it away here, could someone email me or PM me with what the difference between the G & N are?

If they are going to be sold again, at the same price, I'll just order 2 of whatever I didnt get, but if the price is going up then I would have to work something else out. Already ordered more coins for the yr than I had planned too :laughing:

Thanks

when i try and put more of these into my cart, it's telling me that they are sold out... have they sold out?

Right now, the Trackable coins in the cart are marked 'sold out'. We are going to have an email blast in the next few days and add more 'n' 'g' and 'c'. We are working to get all current orders out and only adding these now will delay your order as we like to ship everything within 2 Business Days of order.

I hope that helps. As for OCHC and P, these will appear random in packages as well over the next couple of weeks.

Thanks

Thanks! Just wanted to get some of them for the 2 Christmas events coming up, we have to bring Dirty Santa gifts, and i thought these would make good gifts to take.

Got ours coins today and a P. Thank you so very much Oak Coins. You do wonderful work and we so appreciate the price and all you do for us collectors. The coins are beautiful and really really nice to hold in one's hand. And the P is very well done! Thanks & happy holidays! :wub:

Also thanks to Frivlas with Gridlox for the designs!

edited to add more thanks

Edited by GPX Navigators

After being quite diligent, I was able to get at least one of each of the designations 'G', 'C' & 'N' but I, like at least a couple others cannot tell the difference. I am actually partially color blind which I thought at first was my problem but I had my wife look at them and she couldn't tell the difference either. Could somebody please fill me in as to what the difference is? If this is still national security and it cannot be discussed on the forums, please PM me. This is very stilly I'm sure but I now have 5 coins which to me are identical. They are all nice coins and I want to have one of each in my collection and either trade or send the other two to travel but I have to know the difference before I can know what to do.