Mystery Holiday Geocoin

oakcoins

I got mine today and am very happy with them. Gotta love the simple concepts that aren't full of extra "stuff" on the coin! Thanks and what a great idea!

Have to agree, very nice looking coin at a real price, for a change. Got mine also today. fast and well packaged. These are going into some caches b4 the holiday..

:D:D

OK, tell me if I am crazy. I just went back to the original page and clicked the link, now before when I made my order I was in such a hurry I didn't notice that there were two different ones, so my order was a "g" (which I figured at the time was a typo). Well that "g" coin was on the top row. Now, there's an n there, so am I seeign things, which coin did I get? I'm also anxiously awaiting this email, it's near impossible to surprise me, I always guess at things, so I can't wait for this one!

Well, as usual i get my coins, toss them on the desk and open them up later. I had just looked at one side. I opened it up and what do I see.......

an HDCGC in gold. I am getting some more..

All of my friends that hear about my geocaching that have not taken the plunge, I will get them started in a most evil way.

Coins and Caches

:D

Okey, I'm new to acquiring geocoins and I ordered 2 N because they were out of G, whatever the heck that means! Anyways, I got 2 coins today from Oakcoins and I don't remember seeing these, so I think they must be the mystery coins. (Cute and Clever) Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks! :laughing::laughing:

All orders as of now have been packed and are now ready to ship. They will be in the mail first thing in the morning.

Hopefully people will refrain from posting a picture :laughing:.

I ordered 4 last Wednesday and I got nothing yet :laughing:

Don't feel bad PP, I'm one of the hallowed 4 that had seen the pics of the finished coins.

My coins went out the same time as everyone elses, I haven't got mine yet either. :laughing::o

"ParentsofSam" got her's today.

So mine "should" be here tomorrow, if the history of our area's deliveries are consistant.

My USPS delivery has to go through one more local hub after the Atlanta area folks get their's. So, I know to be on the lookout for my postal carrier bearing "coinage" in the next day or two after I see them post that they got thier's!! :D

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I Love Ya, Tomorrow!! Your only a day away! (With my coins!!) :laughing::D

D-man B)

EDIT:'cuz I wuz a bad spaller! ;o)

Edited by gridlox

Oh Crap,

I ordered 3 of the coins. They came today as I was heading to the airport. I threw them in my carry-on that had to be searched. Apparently the TSA likes the coins too!!!!!

They didn't even make to to a cache before getting stolen!

So sorry to hear that. I bought a few extra. I will send you one for Christmas. Just send me your address and which one you want and I will send it right away. :laughing:

I ordered 3 G's and got all three yesterday. Nice coins but, unlike a lot of others, I didn't get anything EXTRA in my package. Oh well, nice coins and a wonderful price. I have two extras if anybody wants to trade. I hope that soon Oak Coins can explain what all this G & N & P stuff is actually all about. I suspect soon everybody will have theirs and the mystery can be revealed. I agree that this should be done more often. Thanks Oak Coins, a nice coin for a nice price and a very nice holiday gesture. I can't believe I didn't miss this like I do most things that go away quickly. It seems like I spend all my time on the forums but still miss stuff. Old age? Nah!

:laughing:

Got mine....wished I would have ordered more......Such great coins

Thanks

Ours came yesterday. After opening the package, I looked at them and couldn't figure out what they were! :D:) "When did I order this one?", I said to myself :D:D Then the truth hit me, and I was really pleased :D An excellent design, and I, too, wish that I'd bought more of them. Thanks for a great coin and for the "extra Ps" :D

We got ours the other day. Most excellent! Loved the concept, the design and the execution. Kudos to all involved with this project. You done good.

--Marky

ditto

Turn the coin over... kewl! :D Turn the coin over... kewl! :D Turn the coin over... kewl! :D Turn the coin over... kewl! :D Turn the coin over... kewl! :D Turn the coin over... kewl! :D Turn the coin over... kewl! :D Turn the coin over... kewl! :D Turn the coin over... kewl! :D:D

edit: forgot to add ditto. turn it over... ottid :)

Edited by avroair

Got mine today Love the coins and the special p that come with them great design who came up with it?

For N & G, they are the trackable coins. The idea was from Frivlas and Gridlox ran with it to create the coin.

As for P, that was Gridlox. We gave him some requirements and he came up with the design. As for why some people got P and others didnt, when working to get packages out ASAP, we would run out of P. But we have more P's which will be Random... Of course, we will have some random OCHC too!!!

Does that make sense?

Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas.