Mystery Holiday Geocoin

oakcoins

First I ordered 2 of the "g" coins. Then I read more of the thread and went back and ordered 2 of the "n" ones. Paypal hiccupped with my first order and now I have 3 receipts, for a total of 4 "g" and 2 "n". Oh well, if it's as amazing a coin as it purports to be, I can always use the extras. :P

Mrs. Car54

First I ordered 2 of the "g" coins. Then I read more of the thread and went back and ordered 2 of the "n" ones. Paypal hiccupped with my first order and now I have 3 receipts, for a total of 4 "g" and 2 "n". Oh well, if it's as amazing a coin as it purports to be, I can always use the extras. :laughing:

Mrs. Car54

I received 2 reciepts for orders but i only paypaled for 1. so not sure what the deal is there.

First I ordered 2 of the "g" coins. Then I read more of the thread and went back and ordered 2 of the "n" ones. Paypal hiccupped with my first order and now I have 3 receipts, for a total of 4 "g" and 2 "n". Oh well, if it's as amazing a coin as it purports to be, I can always use the extras. :laughing:

Mrs. Car54

I received 2 reciepts for orders but i only paypaled for 1. so not sure what the deal is there.

working on that!! check your paypal, you will only be billed once.

FYI, all orders as of 8pm MDT were packed for shipment tonight.

Mrs. Car54

working on that!! check your paypal, you will only be billed once.

FYI, all orders as of 8pm MDT were packed for shipment tonight.

Same problem here also. First order PayPal did not connect. Second try went fine. Now I have 2 Oakcoin receipts, but only one PayPal receipt. If I get duplicate shipment, I will let you know so you can bill me for the second set.

Drat! Sold out. :tired:

I'm not sure, but I don't think they are sold out. You do have to use the link in the 1st post. I just went there and they look like they are available?

I thought that too, but if you click on "add one to basket" there is a note at the top that says that they are sold out. I am _assuming_ (and could possibly be wrong!) that since they were mailed out people will start getting them and someone will post a picture of what they look like. I thought in an earlier post it was said that once the picture is shown or after a bit they would go back on sale, but for more expensive...or something like that, so maybe sales were halted since people would be getting them soon and they will go back on sale with a picture for the higher price?!?

Drat! Sold out. :ph34r:

I'm not sure, but I don't think they are sold out. You do have to use the link in the 1st post. I just went there and they look like they are available?

I thought that too, but if you click on "add one to basket" there is a note at the top that says that they are sold out. I am _assuming_ (and could possibly be wrong!) that since they were mailed out people will start getting them and someone will post a picture of what they look like. I thought in an earlier post it was said that once the picture is shown or after a bit they would go back on sale, but for more expensive...or something like that, so maybe sales were halted since people would be getting them soon and they will go back on sale with a picture for the higher price?!?

We didnt release all of them to the group here. We will be sending out an email blast in the next few days with the same offer, but they will have the option to pick up a 'c'. Which might stand for something... :tired:

I just checked and saw some 'n's still hanging around on this release.

After our email blast, they will go to normal price....

Hooray I got my G order and there was a special P in there! THANKS GUYS!

The coins are most gorgeous! The girls love them. I think I should hand it on the tree. Good job, Frivlas, Grid and OakCoins!

I can not wait to see the N I ordered and then when the time comes I will probably order some C.

Awsome !!! You received a Ultra Ultra Rare P(izza) with yours :(

I was one of first to order, I only saw G & N now people are talking C and P? Did I miss somthing? Or am i being blond again LOL

C is a coin which will only be released via our mailing list.

P is not a coin. They are random.

Some have specualated on what C is... but until you have them in hand, they could be anything!

Hope that helps!