Mystery Holiday Geocoin

oakcoins

Have you ever received a present and didn't know what was inside until you opened it? Have you ever bought something, sight unseen and after you did, happy to get it?

We made an 'AWESOME' Geocoin. This idea for the Geocoin came from Frivlas with Gridlox doing the work to make the magic happen. This Geocoin is Trackable on geocaching.com and has its own Icon.

Because we wanted to try something different, we aren't going to show you, at least not yet, what this Geocoin looks like. Are YOU willing to take a gamble and risk?

How about for the brave and willing, we offer this Geocoin for $5.00? Normal release price was to be $6.97 but we wanted to try something different.

To buy the coin, go here: Mystery Geocoin

Here is all the information:

Manufacture: Oakcoins

Coin Size At Least 1.5" x 2.5mm

Trackable: Yes

Icon: Yes

Coins start shipping today. We will post a picture on our normal site in about 5 days. But when we do, we will list them at our normal price. Only 4 known Geocachers have even seen what this coin looks like!

And yes, IF you really don't like the Geocoin, 100% money back guarantee!

Edited by oakcoins

Ooohh..I wish I'd known about this one yesterday.

I've just ordered $55 dollars worth of stuff from the site and then this one has popped up less than 24 hours later :D

I guess I'll have to hope it's still available when I next order, as it will cost a lot more in postage to order this one than the actual cost of the coin itself (shipping is 5.25USD on top of the usual rate).

Russ

Ordered four and then returned here where I read some more postings and discovered that I should have ordered 2 of each, gold and nickel. Sent a note to support hoping that someone at Oakcoins will change my order to 2 of each instead of 4 of 1. Just got caught up in the excitement of the mystery and didn't read carefully. Should be a fun coin.

I too got a little overanxious and didn't notice there were two different coins. At the price, I ordered 3 so I had a couple for trades. I'm confident that any coin from this company will be great! At any rate, I also like surprises and will be looking forward to getting these coins. Thanks for making them available!

Oh man! There are 2 metal types of this coin! Now I have to go back and buy whatever ones I did not buy......:mad:

I need to pay more attention!

EDIT: Wait hold my package!!!! I just ordered a few more!!!

Well shoot, I saw the first one and ordered a couple and that was it, I never even noticed the other one....so I might be lookin for a trade here!

I wanted to post some clarifying information since a few peopled sent us mail:

On this:

Here is all the information:

Manufacture: Oakcoins

Coin Size At Least 1.5" x 2.5mm

Trackable: Yes

Icon: Yes

The coin is at least 1.5" and at least 2.5mm. It could be that size or it could be bigger. We didnt use zinc.

As for the mystery n or g, it could mean different things to different people. n might mean naughty and g might mean good :P....

As for shipping, anything which was ordered by 10pm MDT last night was put into the mail this morning. That means, there should be a few people that get them by the weekend.

Good Luck!