{PRE ORDER!} Sleeping Dragon GeoCoin

princeshoko

COIN ART

You can view the DIE ART on the pre-order page.

Name: Sleeping Dragon

Icon: YES

Type: Silver, Gold , Antique Gold (Trade only)

Price: $9.99 (Includes shipping to US) (out side us is flat rate)

SIZE: 1.75 inches

Shipping: Late December Early January

PRE-ORDER PAGE: http://www.mysticdreaming.net/coin/

(you'll need to create an account on checkout! This helps us keep track of orders)

Payment Accepted online: paypal

If you wish to order by phone with a visa/mastercard please PM me with your phone number and name and somone will get with you.

If you have questions please let me know.

PrinceShoko

Edited by princeshoko
Hi Aushiker, Flate Rate global is $6.95 no matter how many coins you order. Thanks for asking.

Thanks for the quick reply. However as that charge is excessive for one or two coins (normally costs no more than $3.75, often around $2.00) I will have to past. All the best with your coin.

Regards

Andrew

USA = Free Shipping

International = $6.95

BREAK DOWN:

5.25 global flat rate shipping, $2.30 insurance (went up this year). Total cost me to ship global $7.55

So where am i accualy making money? As far as I can tell i'm loseing money, perhaps I should jump and increase the rate? I set it lower then what im paying for a reason. Anyone know why? Perhaps a love of geocaching?

Any Questions?

Robert

P.S - I know this reads hateful, its not, just trying to make my point. So please dont take it as hateful.

I have been seeing alot of this lately. "Your coin costs to much" "your shipping is to much" "your pants are ugly"

Since when did this community resort to so much negitivity!? Its supose to be fun 4 everyone ! Collecting , trading, buying, selling, making!

I estimate coin will weigh 4oz-5oz, same as my unity coin. Same size, same type.

I shipped several unitys to germany last week, each package cost me $11.27 each air mail.

Everyone pays insurance when they order! If lost or damaged insurance is collected by the receiver, not the sender.

Edited by princeshoko

I just shipped a boatload of coins overseas. Even at 5 oz, which would be a heavy coin air mail letter post is $4.20 to Germany. If they cost you 11.27, you need to go yell at your post office.

Don't you guys understand anything about economics? When someone like this Shoko guy has a charge of such and such to get the coin(s) to you, that is a shipping & HANDLING charge. Meaning not just the cost the post office incurs but the high gas price to get there, wear and tear on the vehicle used, the time spent away from family and friends to do it, the cost of the box/envelope, and many other hidden things that cost them money. GET OVER IT!

I just shipped a boatload of coins overseas. Even at 5 oz, which would be a heavy coin air mail letter post is $4.20 to Germany. If they cost you 11.27, you need to go yell at your post office.

Really?

I always ship mine Global Priority which is 5.25

How do you ship them for less?

I am not being smart here.. Its just I always feel bad charging 5.25 for international and if there is a way around it.. I want to know