Feature on geocaching around Toronto

livebaittv

To whom it may concern,

Livebait.tv is interested in doing an interview about geo-caching in and around Toronto. I would to speak to anyone who could tell us more about what geo-caching is and take us on a geo-caching adventure.

Let me tell you about the other interviews we have going on so you can appreciate this opportunity. We just interviewed Champion and taped the live performance at Lee’s Palace. DJ Champion has a number one hit in Canada called “No Heaven”. He was the highlight at this year’s CASBY awards. Much Music is airing our video tonight.

We also taped an interview with Bruce Mau, a world-renowned designer talking about his recent article in The Walrus magazine about “Optimism”.

I don’t know if you have had the chance to look at our site, www.livebait.tv. However, we are getting national and international exposure and I would like to run a story on geo-caching.

Please feel free to contact me so we can get this setup right away.

Thanks again.

Ian Giles

Livebait.tv

giles_ian@hotmail.com

If you feel like driving my wife and I are off geocaching this weekend in Niagara

You could do the interview and tag along...

Let me know...

To whom it may concern,

Livebait.tv is interested in doing an interview about geo-caching in and around Toronto. I would to speak to anyone who could tell us more about what geo-caching is and take us on a geo-caching adventure.

Let me tell you about the other interviews we have going on so you can appreciate this opportunity. We just interviewed Champion and taped the live performance at Lee’s Palace. DJ Champion has a number one hit in Canada called “No Heaven”. He was the highlight at this year’s CASBY awards. Much Music is airing our video tonight.

We also taped an interview with Bruce Mau, a world-renowned designer talking about his recent article in The Walrus magazine about “Optimism”.

I don’t know if you have had the chance to look at our site, www.livebait.tv. However, we are getting national and international exposure and I would like to run a story on geo-caching.

Thanks again.

Ian Giles

Livebait.tv

giles_ian@hotmail.com

I think this is an excelent offer and I am sure some local Niagara Cachers could be found to tag along!

If you feel like driving my wife and I are off geocaching this weekend in Niagara

Let me know...

To whom it may concern,

Thanks again.

Ian Giles

Livebait.tv

giles_ian@hotmail.com

I think this is an excelent offer and I am sure some local Niagara Cachers could be found to tag along!

Let me know...

To whom it may concern,

Thanks again.

Ian Giles

Livebait.tv

giles_ian@hotmail.com

There are a lot of great spots around the Barrie area if you're interested.