Geocaching Celebrities

FlagFinder

i was just browsing the forums when i started to wonder are there any celebrities that geocache it would be pretty cool :cry: but lets try to avoid emailing them so just give the real name not the geocaching name. also know any celebrities that you think would be hillarious if they started caching? i want you to make me crack up along with anyone else reading this! :cry::cry:

ok i dont know who snoogens is but after reading his profile kinda sounds like chevychase IDK its scaring me if i ever ran into you i might be in a corner in the fetel position lol but were you in any movies recently? :cry:

I was in a T&A video when I was 19 called, "The Girls of Rick's 1986" w/Penthouse playmate of the year, Stephanie Page. (Rick's would be the famous Rick's Caberet in Houston.) :cry:

COOL!!! i just read through some of the other celebrity stuff and turns out if you google your username it will be there hey im famous!!! hey theres a website its not mine but its called www.flagfinder.com

sadly, I've only got 71 in google, and i think all of them are from here....Hmmm.... :D

I was a musician once...I coulda been a contender!

--MGb

Ya might try These 7 threads. And there are another 9-10 threads you might want to read here.

And the consensus is, a couple of B movie actors, and the drummer from Poison. Or some band like that B)

Isn't there also a TV anchorman or weatherman or something like that? Also a semi famous cartoonist (JollyBGoode).

Oh yeah, I do remember a regional TV anchorman or weatherman, who is obviously a celebrity in his region. But I'm not going to read 17 threads!!

From the last thread a couple of months ago, I remember this actress who seems to be a very active cacher, and even an FTF hound. But hopefully, we won't be posting her picture here like a bunch of star trek fans posting from our mother's basement, like that thread :D

I have fed a few celebreties. They ate pretty much like everyone else does. :D

Yup. I worked in retail for about 15 years, and encountered quite a few minor-to-major celebrities (mostly sports players and authors) during that time; they're all people like everyone else, and most of 'em act that way.

Biggest exception was the WIFE of a sports celebrity (local team, lived nearby, nationally famous both for his sports record and his participation in advertising) who felt she was deserving of "royal treatment" and behaved obnoxiously. But then we got plenty of local well-to-do housewives who behaved the same way. B)

From the last thread a couple of months ago, I remember this actress who seems to be a very active cacher, and even an FTF hound.

Heh. Is that a face I should be recognizing?

Her body of work is listed in her personal website, or her myspace page, both linked to at the bottom of the profile. But I ain't no stalker or nothin' :mad:

I think the weatherman has a longer resume....

--MGb

From the last thread a couple of months ago, I remember this actress who seems to be a very active cacher, and even an FTF hound.
Heh. Is that a face I should be recognizing?
Her body of work is listed in her personal website, or her myspace page, both linked to at the bottom of the profile. But I ain't no stalker or nothin' :mad:
I think the weatherman has a longer resume....

--MGb

You have to start somewhere...

Her body of work is listed in her personal website, or her myspace page, both linked to at the bottom of the profile.

ROFL! I actually have seen her "act" once; caught an episode of "Superhero" at my S.O.'s house, which is the only place I ever see TV. (I own a TV, but it's deliberately set up so that it doesn't get reception; it functions only as a monitor for my VCR and DVD.)

(I own a TV, but it's deliberately set up so that it doesn't get reception; it functions only as a monitor for my VCR and DVD.)

Haaaa! Me too. I refuse to pay cable extortion fees unless they come to my house and rough me up a bit first. :mad:

Ironicly, I have an ungodly huge collection of classic TV on DVD.

Edited by Snoogans