Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KingfisherTeam

Norsk norwegian geocoin

Hi,

I am also interested in a trade.

I would a Norwegian Coin for my personal Coin, the Vogtland Coin. This coin is trackable at gc.com with a own icon. Is anybody interested? Please contact me over PM.

Greetings from Germany,

Rolf

vogtland_silber_small.gif

Yes, you can buy it at geodepot.no. In fact it is now shipping, and they do have a few left. It is quite expensive at EUR 12.50 each.

Edited by gjensen

Hello!

I'm waiting for two Norwegian Geocoins to arrive in the mail, if there are any left. I can trade with both of you!

Send me an email and we'll work it out when i know the norwegian ones are on theire way! :-)

Edited by Thorminator

Hello!

I'm waiting for two Norwegian Geocoins to arrive in the mail, if there are any left. I can trade with both of you!

Send me an email and we'll work it out when i know the norwegian ones are on theire way! :-)

Email sent!

Rolf

Hello!

Email sent!

Rolf

Second mail sent. Hope it works now. :D

Rolf

Hello!

Email sent!

Rolf

Second mail sent. Hope it works now. ;)

Rolf

Norwegian geocoin in gold is just made in 50 pc.

This coin is to be given a way to geocachers who have done an extraordinary efort in caching or by promoting geocaching to new geocachers.

The coin can not be bought.

Kind regards

Morten

Yes, I know I can`t buy a gold norwegian coin but I am still interested in a regular version. Thorminator have sent me an email that he hasn`t got a mail from me and this was only an information for him.

Rolf