THE GREAT REWARD GEOCOIN

Dumb_Luck

:blink: THE GREAT REWARD GEOCOIN SALE!!! ;)

When I was moving last week I came across a bag of coins, so I was not completely sold out as I thought. These are still part of the original 500.

THE GREAT REWARD GEOCOIN

Metal: Black Nickel w/GLOW IN THE DARK COLOR FEATURES

Size: 1.5

TRACKABLE AT GEOCACHING.COM WITH CUSTOM ICON

QTY: only 500 were made

:unsure: SALE PRICE: :)

QTY 1-4: 6.00 PER COIN

QTY 5-9: 5.25 PER COIN

QTY: 10+: 4.85 PER COIN

What a great deal! The coins were originally going for 8.50 each. So if you missed your chance to own one of these coins the first time around THIS IS YOU LAST CHANCE to get one

Shipping:

US shipping & handling fees

$1.50 for first coin – Regular Mail w/ bubble mailer

$.50 for each additional coin – Regular Mail w/ bubble mailer

International shipping & handling fees

Canada

$2.00 for first coin - Airmail Letter Post

$.75 for each additional coin - Airmail Letter Post

All Other Countries

$2.50 for first coin - Airmail Letter Post

$1.00 for each additional coin - Airmail Letter Post

If you would like to purchase one or more of these coins (there's no limit) please send the following information through my profile page contact link.

Caching name:

Number of coins purchasing:

Shipping address:

Method of payment (paypal, money order, personal check):

If paypal, paypal ID:

coin0jtnn2.th.jpg

Edited by Dumb_Luck

Well Kelly has refused to respond to 5 emails now over the past several days.

I initiated a paypal dispute (reccomend everyone do the same) untill either thecoins arrive or get a reasnable responce.

The dispute can be cancled within 20 days if coins come, which would be enough time to have a new batch sent out to people if all of them got lost (What are the odds) or the current ones accualy show up, claimed to have sent on the 5th to everyone.

PrinceShoko

im not one to jump either, i just figure it this way. Coins i ordered 3 days ago arrive.

Coins im told shipped on the 5th havent. No email responce. No ones received coins that all mailed the same day These are 3 bad signs.

Now if somone has gotten there order, or just 1 or 2 havent, then thats a totally diffrent story and no need to worry.

im not one to jump either, i just figure it this way. Coins i ordered 3 days ago arrive coming from much futher away.

Coins im told shipped on the 5th havent. No email responce. No ones received coins that all mailed the same day These are 3 bad signs.

Now if somone has gotten there order, or just 1 or 2 havent, then thats a totally diffrent story and no need to worry.

I still plan to wait 20 more days before i file a claim. This was just a dispute to have a record of trying to contact kelly and a record of a responce or lack of.

PrinceShoko

I didn't want to say anything b-4 BUT... I bought one of these coins off of DumbLuck in late Oct. on another "Trading" website and it took well over a month, several unanswered e-mails AND a PayPal dispute b-4 I finally received my coin. It finally arrived with no explanation or apology. I didn't want to bad mouth this person on an open forum but I see they haven't changed their ways!! I think the PayPal dispute did the trick and I hope it works for you guys as well.

No.

I went ahead and filed a dispute with paypal. I had payed on 11/29. The note in my paypal reciept said they would ship as soon as payment was recieved. I actually though about this though. If you are to busy moving to ship out coins, how do you have time to list them, and invoice everybody. It takes all of a minute to print out a paypal label, tape it to an envelope, and drop it in a box. I hope they come soon though.

yes i dont blame a dispute, its not a charge back just a formal request to be emailed with documentation of if there is a responce

Here is the email kelly sent me on December the 5th

"((((They all got dropped off at the post office this morning you will have them this week.

Kelly

)))"

Thats all it said. And thats the only email I got other then an invoice.

PrinceShoko

I got a responce also but I was told they went out on the 5th and must of got lost and is re-sending and was out of country.

Geeze wonder which is true.

Now, now. I understand your cynicism, but let's give her a chance (it's the holidays for gosh-sake :D ). I recieved the same email that Red Falcon did including the note that if I don't recieve them by the end of the week she will refund me. I'm kind of suprised she hasn't posted a note here herself, though :D:)

Cheers,

nooks

No Great Reward in this south Jersey household. I have emailed twice with no response and filed a complaint with PayPal. There have been no responses to any of our requests. I'm glad that we can request refunds from PayPal. I'm going to wait until after Christmas and then ask for the refund if I haven't received my coins.