Mouth of the South Coin

Shop99er

ROFLMAO :) !

How ironic, I received a package today with a large handful of these. Thats true vindication at it's best :P !! Thank you mystery mailer :) .

Oh that is grand. Bravo!

And the truth shall set you free! :laughing::):P;)

Seriously - we need a ROTFLMAO smilie! :)

ask and you shall recieve....as close as I could find at least.

happy0198.gif

happy0032.gif

BBB supposidly found several in North Georgia. He gave myself and Thorny one at the GGA December Brunch :lol:

Hey whatever happened to this...

Dude, don't you have some trademarked logo-usage to go police or something?

<SNIP> He offered to send me some. I asked him to please don't. This isn't a coin I want.

This GeoCoin addiction is some bad stuff ain't it!?! :)

Actually, I was thinking maybe it would do well on eBay :)

Edited by AtlantaGal

BBB supposidly found several in North Georgia. He gave myself and Thorny one at the GGA December Brunch :lol:

<SNIP> He offered to send me some. I asked him to please don't. This isn't a coin I want.

ROFLMAO!!

Nice try at the deflection, but failed to hit it's mark.

Actually the coin won't do nearly as well as the merlot Jeeps will!

Nice try at the deflection, but failed to hit it's mark.

Actually the coin won't do nearly as well as the merlot Jeeps will!

:o:)

Ok - this is going downhill fast.

Consider this a formal warning to everybody who has posted recently.

From the forum guidelines:

Personal Attacks and Flames will not be tolerated. If you want to praise or criticize, give examples as to why it is good or bad, general attacks on a person or idea will not be tolerated.

Everybody knows this guideline exists, so I'm quoting this more for the record.

The next out of line post WILL receive a temporary suspension of posting rights.

If you feel this is heavy-handed, that's because you've forced my noodly appendage on this matter.

Talk about the coin in question or don't talk at all.

How can little ol' me get my hands on one of these?

I just set two more free within the past few days. One in Puerto Rico and one in Antigua. GO GET 'EM!! :(

I told the other half we needed to go on a Caribbean cruise so I could get some geocoins.....needless to say it didn't work <_< We did that cruise last year though....loved it..hope you're enjoying yourselves!!!

lol, hey, can't blame a girl for trying to get a free trip! Hope you and Mrs. 99er are having a great time! Sounds like you're doing a lot of coin dropping!

We are having a high ol' time :rolleyes: . Piloted one-person boyant observation bubble bikes in the harbor off Water Island, which is just off Charlotte Amalie, which is on St. Thomas in the US Virgin Islands. FYI, Charlotte Amalie is the capitol of the USVI.

After we returned to land, we took the Sky Tram up to Paradise Point. Upon arrival, we hot-footed to the bar which is cleverly titled the Paradise Point Bar, and had a Baileys Bushwhacker :blink: , which is mostly rum :blink: .

Then, we hunted a couple of caches in the duty-free shopping area, and we left a MoS coin in one of them.

After that, we wandered off and bought The Truly Unpleasant Mrs. Shop99er a new bauble.

We are having a high ol' time :blink: . Piloted one-person boyant observation bubble bikes in the harbor off Water Island, which is just off Charlotte Amalie, which is on St. Thomas in the US Virgin Islands. FYI, Charlotte Amalie is the capitol of the USVI.

You did BOB!! We did that when we were there too! The depth perception thing was trippy! Are you on a Carnival ship?

Oh yeah, nice coin! (see, I'm staying on topic)

We did BOB!!! Although now they're called BOSS. Had a ball on those things. The whole crew from deck hands to dive crew were outstanding.

We are on Royal Caribbean for this trip. Very nice ship. Very nice crew and in-cabin internet connection!!

Oh...uh... The Mouth of the South coin is....uhhhhh.... oh never mind. This is just off topic! Put on your big boy britches and deal with it.

We had one show up at our snow tubing event this past weekend. Not sure who brougt it or who took it, but thank you to whomever donated this as a door prize.

It was me I took a spin on the Chuck-A-Luck wheel and saw this coin and many other ones in the prize box and took this one as my door prize. Thanks again to TriGo for an other great event

Edited by cainrcc

It is our understanding that yet-to-be-named parties created this coin with the intent of harassing AtlantaGal. As a consequence, in the absence of information to the contrary, this thread will remain closed in order to avoid further harassment.