Mouth of the South Coin

Shop99er

Its only insulting if you let it be, I've known people that admitted they were 'motor-mouths', & 'bull-horns' & those are the nicer ones I could post :P

Jimmy Hart of WWE Former WWF & other groups was known as 'the Mouth of the South' at one time in his career.

If you let mere words insult you, well then, I cant help that. Only you hold power over what you allow to hurt you & what not to hurt you.

I've been called every name in the book including racial insults & even racial insults that I'm not. I look at the person with pity if thats all they can come up with in their extremely limited brain & walk away.

Oh well (shrugs)

Well I guess that might be true, but honestly I can think of a few things that have been said to me or about me that could only construed as insulting (not refering to forum posts, just a general statement).

I think the real question is: Was this done as a way of showing respect or as a way of getting a dig in? I honestly don't know the answer to that, BUT if it were me who had made and distributed the coin as a way of showing respect and I discovered I had caused pain I would fess up and appologize which to the best of my knowledge has not happened.

So to me this suggests that the intentions were not so honorable.

If they were not so honorable then they would have been sent directly to AtlantaGal, I'm guessing that's who people think the coins are insulting?

And I was talking about having been called names to my face, not on some BB, but real life in-your-face, taking your life into your hands stuff in my case/instance/post. Name calling on BBs I totally ignore as I know people think they can get away with it due to the nets autonimity aspect.

And just a FYI, the part after the Jimmy Hart was meant more as a generic you, sorry for any confusion on that. Your post just was the flame of my line of thought on it. :P

I never took the coin as a slam to AG or anyone. I just consider it a mystery coin and figure here we go again trying to figure out the mystery just like the Santa coins and The Geocoin Fairy coin until it drives us crazy. Besides how could it be you AG??...you are a GEOCOIN QUEEN and not a wanna be!!!!!! You go girl!!

ps ~ To Mrs. Shop99er....gee how did I over look those nasty words he dared print about you?? Boy he must REALLY love you to tease you in public like that ... LOL....we know if he REALLY meant it he would not have dared write those words...but soak it for all you can get :laughing: shhh don't tell Mr. Shop99er I said that ok?? :laughing:

I discovered I had caused pain I would fess up and appologize

Me too, a private email to someone who is hurt might suffice. There are times I need a put on a hard hat before I enter these forums so I wouldn't expect it.

In the envelope it said as the note, "spread the wealth" is mailing them to people considering "spreading" or is that not in the 'spirit' of the coin?

edit spelling and grammar.

Edited by avroair

....we know if he REALLY meant it he would not have dared write those words...

I've known this guy all my life. Trust me. He darn sure would! ;)

but soak it for all you can get :laughing:

Believe me. She will. I see jewelry in her future! :(

Mrs. here...

Oh he'd dare. He has. Explains why he flinches when I make a sudden move towards him. He's dared a lot! :laughing:

And yes, something in a little velvet box, no less than 1 carat per stone (don't be trying to slide in that total weight BS on me), SI clairity max and somewhere above a G in color.

Jewelry won't fix everything but it keeps you from waking up with a fork stuck in your head. Write that down guys. That's a tip from your Auntie Truly Unpleasant. And remember..don't try any of that tcw (total carat weight) BS. :laughing:

Edited by Shop99er

Ok getting back to 'who done it' did this package have an atlanta postmark or not? :tired:

Were the address's handwritten or typed? Everyone go get pictures of every coin package they've received lately so we can do more speculating.

They do have Atlanta postmarks. The package received in MS yesterday was postmarked 11/28 from Atlanta.

The mailing labels were typed. Several of them have "spread the word" written on the mailer in purple magic marker in a females handwriting.

I have only heard of 4 individuals receiving coin packages ranging from 15-30 coins - 2 in MS, 1 in WA and 1 in NJ.

Ok so we need pictures of the purple marker too.

to recap, we need pictures of the following:

1. Package, whole thing, maybe a certain 'wraping' style can be picked out

2. packaging, especially post mark for comparsion to the other packages

3. purple marker, to compare handwritting

4. someone to finger print all the coins and/of sleeves that have surfaced so far(?). If this gets any usable prints they can be checked against possiable suspects later.

4. someone to finger print all the coins and/of sleeves that have surfaced so far(?). If this gets any usable prints they can be checked against possiable suspects later.

Package went to recycle and is gone.

The coins we got were in brown bubble wrap mailers taped inside a Priority envelope.

Looked like a woman's writing. It had a little flow to it and how many of you guys out there have a purple marker? Hands?

Here's the really interesting thing from our end. The envelope was addressed to the Truly Unpleasant and not Shop99er Esq. The Mrs. doesn't deal with coins to amount to much and coins never come directly to her. But the REALLY REALLY interesting thing was that the address used her hypenated last name. Very few know that.

The plot thickens.....

The coins we got were in brown bubble wrap mailers taped inside a Priority envelope.

Looked like a woman's writing. It had a little flow to it and how many of you guys out there have a purple marker? Hands?

Here's the really interesting thing from our end. The envelope was addressed to the Truly Unpleasant and not Shop99er Esq. The Mrs. doesn't deal with coins to amount to much and coins never come directly to her. But the REALLY REALLY interesting thing was that the address used her hypenated last name. Very few know that.

The plot thickens.....

I sign my logs in purple pen...and I have a purple marker...but not a flowing writing style! :tired:

Also, all of my emails from the Lovely missus that have to do with the coin clubs have her hyphenated name! :ph34r:

The plot thickens.....

Well I'm going to refer to you as the pleasant Mrs because, well, you've always been pleasant to me.

Seems to me the plot thins. You can easily narrow your playing field. Your H&FC has 50 members? How many are in the Southeast? Now how many are females and/or males with a consistant female caching partner/spouse? Now add this to the mix... the person(s) quite possibly could have attended GW4. Since an anonymous person thinks that phrase was heard/used in a coversation at the event.

All the coins I had were released, and it appears all have been found, most by 1 local cacher who was going around behind me checking all caches in the area. That cacher never mentioned finding coins in their log, but subsequent cache finders never mentioned finding coins either. Of course, it could be that they are still there, no one here wanted one, so maybe you should hurry down to Ridgeland MS if you want one of these coins! :wub:

All the coins I had were released, and it appears all have been found, most by 1 local cacher who was going around behind me checking all caches in the area.

That's why when we released coins we put them in caches we had already found. We figured someone would be going along behind us to find them.

That's why when we released coins we put them in caches we had already found. We figured someone would be going along behind us to find them.

Yeah, I did that for most of them, I only put one coin in a new cache when I was FTF. Even though I did not log all the drops, this individual managed to hit pretty much every cache in the area, and subsequent finders never mentioned any coins in their logs. One friend of mine did pick up one of them, and I did as was asked, so as far as I'm concerned, it's all ok.

Just have to wonder if one person picks up a whole bunch of coins are they going to end up on ebay or what?

This guy, probably not. I've never seen him place anything on ebay. He might keep one, but would most likely place them in his caches to generate more traffic.

Well, I'm not wild about that practice either

It happens, but since we don't know the orginal owner of the coins we don't know if they were meant to travel in caches or be shared at an event. The note in the envelope only said: "Spread the Wealth" --- didn't say how.

Speaking of events...

Are you bringing any down to the event tomorrow? I would like to see one of these in person <_<

I bet nobody on this forum knows anybody else who lives in Wyoming and could drop a few coins in this neck of the woods. Send me a few and I'll get them placed in the Cowboy State (I had nothing to do with the Wyoming coin fiasco). We only have about 1200 caches in the entire state (up from 300 when I started caching) but this number is growing every day.

Hey you could always go around to all his caches and take them all back!

Lol! I actually did that with some WJTB's. I had put 3 in my first cache when it was published, he scarfed them up and placed them in his caches, I promptly gathered them back up and put them in other caches. They all got dispersed before he could get them again, but it got a few laughs around here. He now accuses me of having an obsession for Jeeps (True :) ). There is a WJTB sitting in a cache I have found that he hasn't. He won't find the cache and I won't discover the Jeep because we both want the other to break down and go for the Jeep first to prove who is really obsessed!

The plot thickens.....

Ok so does anyone have Pictures? All the cool conspiracies have pictures! I think we need some blurry out of focus possiably photoshoped pictures to make this a full blow legit conspiracy. If this is going to compete with Bigfoot, Aliens, and who really killed Kennedy, we need some visual proof to go along with the experts sworn statements.

oh and back to the marker, Yea I probably do have a purple marker since it would come with in a regular box of markers right? Of course I don't think I'ved used it, it may have dried up by now but I do have one. :(

Based on hearing there were at least 3 more coins locally, I decided to try to find one. I happened to have the force on my side and found one HERE. Yeah to me. I guess Sanata thought I was a good boy this year. These are way cool coins. Anyone ever figure out what the true meaning is? Were they intended as some type of personal coin because I don't see a person's name on it. Either way I got one today.

Based on hearing there were at least 3 more coins locally, I decided to try to find one. I happened to have the force on my side and found one HERE. Yeah to me. I guess Sanata thought I was a good boy this year. These are way cool coins. Anyone ever figure out what the true meaning is? Were they intended as some type of personal coin because I don't see a person's name on it. Either way I got one today.

Congrats. You all must be very lucky to find these in random caches. I will be looking around the Bay Area for one. Maybe you can find a Geocoin Fairy Coin to complete your collection:

I may have missed on the Geocoin Fairy coins, but this is way cooler.

It was me! I sent the coins!

Just kidding!

Edited by Team Macha