Published, but not published?

(Silny Jako Bek @ Nov 28 2006, 06:33 AM)

Only you and the reviewers can see it.

Really. Why is that? I see an error page - is that not what you see?

You should be able to see the actual page. Are you signed in?

Yes, I'm signed in. I get an error page that then says something like you can't view this because it isn't published yet.

Edited by Silny Jako Bek
(Silny Jako Bek @ Nov 28 2006, 06:33 AM)

Only you and the reviewers can see it.

Really. Why is that? I see an error page - is that not what you see?

You should be able to see the actual page. Are you signed in?

Yes, I'm signed in. I get an error page that then says something like you can't view this because it isn't published yet.

Only the Cache owner and the reviewer can see it.

The OP did not state it was their cache.

:unsure:

From the OP, it doesn't sound like you own this cache -- you just got an email notification?

If you don't own it, you can't view it until it's republished. If you do own it, you might have a problem with cookies or your web cache. Log out of the site and log back in to see if that fixes it.

Only the Cache owner and the reviewer can see it.

The OP did not state it was their cache.

:unsure:

You are, of course, correct. I misread the OP and sent the thread in the wrong direction.

It is likely that the cache owner is working with the reviewer to sort out any issues with the cache. If not, he should.

This has occurred before. Well only once her in Oslo/Norway, but after that, I did ajust my Insta Notify to have three points so that I can triangluate the given point. :cry: After this one time, it has not happened later. :cry: It wouldt have been nice to be able to track down an unpublished cache. Just for the fun of it. :cry:

This has occurred before. Well only once her in Oslo/Norway, but after that, I did ajust my Insta Notify to have three points so that I can triangluate the given point. :cry: After this one time, it has not happened later. :cry: It wouldt have been nice to be able to track down an unpublished cache. Just for the fun of it. :cry:

Wouldn't have helped in this case, since it's a puzzle cache and the posted coords are bogus :cry: