Selling Garmin GPSMap 76CSx

Lanc1988

In June I bought a garmin gpsmap 76csx because I thought I wanted a hand held unit but eventually I realized I would get much more use out of one made for automobiles. So recently I bought a nuvi 660.

I really like the 76csx but it isn't much use to me anymore. So I have decided to try to sell it. I've checked some prices and it looks like brand new ones are going for about $375 to $400.

I haven't used the 76CSx very much so its pretty much just like new and its in great condition. I'm pretty sure I still have the box it came in and i know i still have all the cables and everything that came with it.

If anyone is interested in buying my 76CSx please post here or email me at ljbaker88@msn.com

Also, I bought the mapsource north america v8 so I would be more than happy to upload the maps surrounding your city if you buy the 76CSx from me.

I not sure you like this idea, can I pay you six easy payment of $50/$60 for $325 GPSMAP 76CSx?

Like send you two/three money orders each month and pay full in end of Feb. Because I don't have a lot of money to pay full. Just in though if you interested.

If you disagree idea, thats alright....

TeamHeusinkveld

Edited by TeamHeusinkveld

I don't really have an exact price that i'm asking for. I was hoping to get about $340-$350 for it since it is like new. There aren't any scratches on it, nothing is missing for it. But I may be willing to accept something a little lower if I need to.

edit: I forgot to mention that I won't charge for shipping (UPS Ground 3-5 days).

Edited by Lanc1988

I would prefer not to do any sort of payments like that. Sorry.

I would rather sell it and get the money all at once, so if you get all the money and I still have it for sale and you are still interested then I will be glad to sell it to you.

I complete understand what you do mean. I'm cool with it....

If you still have it I'll be return but I believe it'll be sold before then.

There are more gps out there anyway.

Thanks

I don't really have an exact price that i'm asking for. I was hoping to get about $340-$350 for it since it is like new. There aren't any scratches on it, nothing is missing for it. But I may be willing to accept something a little lower if I need to.

edit: I forgot to mention that I won't charge for shipping (UPS Ground 3-5 days).

You will have to do a little better than that. I have seen them online for new at that price.