Explorist 600 Accessories...

robotman

I'm leaning towards the eXplorist 600 but having trouble finding some of the accessories.

1) A carrying case with a clear plastic panel so you can use the GPSr without removing it from the case.

2) The optional AAA battery clip. I think this exists, but can't find a pic of it anywhere.

And of course, any deals that you could point me to would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

John

Edited by robotman

I'm leaning towards the eXplorist 600 but having trouble finding some of the accessories.

1) A carrying case with a clear plastic panel so you can use the GPSr without removing it from the case.

2) The optional AAA battery clip. I think this exists, but can't find a pic of it anywhere.

And of course, any deals that you could point me to would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

John

Gillson neoprene case,look on their website I just ordered 2 and I got a batterie clip off e-bay for about 15.00$

cool... thanks for the link. still looks like the battery clip are too big to fit inside, but i'll take everyone's word that they do fit.

as a side note, the 2500 mA Sony NiMh AA rechargable batteries are incredible. they last a good 2-3x times longer than alkaline batteries and recharge in only 15 minutes. i recommend them for any electronic device!

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-BCG-34HUE4-15-M...p;s=electronics

(you can just search amazon for "Sony 2500" to get to the page). the charger comes with AA batteries, but you can buy AAA batteries needed for the 600 that work with the same charger.

happy cachin'!

John

Edited by robotman